Not an Update Please Read

Hey guys! Sorry this isn't an update. I just wanted to say something's. first, I want you all (meaning my readers) to come up with a name for your selves and that's what I will address you all as when I do my authors notes. Because I felt selfish me calling you guies chipmunks and y'all having no say in it. So comment and ill goose my favorites.

Next, I want you guys to comment some of your favorite werewolf stories that you read. I would prefer them to have under 20 chapters. So just comment and tell me what you all read an who your favorite authors are. :)

I am working on the update now. I got some free time. So the next update should be within the next couple days.

Also I want to get to know you guys!!! So after every chapter I will ask a question and I want you all to answer in the comments! If you don't mind.

Last, I think lol. I am also going to tell you guys a song after every chapter and I want you all to listen to it!

So dot forget to comment what you guys want me to call you. And your favorite stories!

Here is the song : Demons by Imagine Dragons

Here is the question: what's your favorite colors?

Comment! Fan! Vote!

Love you all!

Audrey<3