Part I: moving in

Marks POV
I've got to tell him.
Ever since i first laid my eyes on Jack, I knew I was in love. But I still didn't know if the feeling was mutual. Groaning, I rolled out of bed and saw my phone on the ground. On the front was a text from Jack.
J: Hey mark. Coming over at 10 to finish moving in. U gonna b ready by then? Sent 9:33 AM.
Oh shit! I forgot Jack was coming over! He had to finish moving in. Jack was moving in because his house got destroyed by a flood, followed my a hornets nest- the house was destroyed after that. Jack turned to the one person who he could trust: Me.
The clock near my bed read 9:47. Great. Still time to get ready. Breakfast was the normal peanut-butter-toast routine, nothing special. After I brushed my teeth and got dressed into a grey shirt, blue jeans, and a sweatshirt, it was 10:07 and Jack was at the door.
"Hey, Jack!"
"Hey Mark, what up?"
"Not much, let's get to work."
The rest of the morning was spent moving Jack in. Afterwards, we went to the living room to relax.
That's when he kissed me.

Jacks POV
I didn't know what I was thinking. I was just so in love and couldn't stand hiding it anymore! I texted Mark at 9:33 to tell him I was coming over to finish moving in after my house was destroyed. I had to sleep in the garage of my house, the only part not hit my the flood or the hornets. For breakfast I had yogurt and pancakes, and at 10 I headed to Marks.
We moved some of my stuff in, and then hung out on the couch with a couple of cokes and talked about gaming. Finally I couldn't take it, he was just so handsome! So charming! So out of nowhere, leaned close to Mark and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He put his Coke on the ground and grabbed my body - and kissed back. It was so intense- like we were both getting out years of unexpressed emotion. Mark was so hot- a great kisser to. He was strong, yet gentle, and his love was firey. I brushed my hands through his jet black smooth hair that always looked flawless.
"Jack?" Mark said softly, taking a break from kissing.
"Yeah Mark?"
"I love you."
A smile went on Marks face.
"I love you to."
We both smiled and kissed in each other's arms.

So yeah! That's my first chapter! I hope you likey! Please like and comment :3