Part II

It was known throughout the realms that Prince Jeremy was a kind soul, some even said he could speak to the animals of the forest and had never used his sword to kill, but to protect. Gentle Jeremy, his people chorused proudly. Despite the tragedy of his father's death less than half a year ago, all were assured that Jeremy would make his father more than proud when he ascended the throne, however the only thing he needed was a queen by his side.

Which led to Emma's current predicament. Of all the Princesses of the realm, Gentle Jeremy had to propose to her! Her! Why her?! Better yet why did everyone, the royal counsel, the people, her friends included, believe that it was a fitting match? They all agreed that Prince Jeremy would one day make a fine king to rule beside her and the merging of their kingdoms would only make both kingdoms prosper. It was an ideal match for everyone but her. She did not love Jeremy yet her kingdom did...

"What do I do?" Emma asked hopelessly as she leant against the side of her window while looking down below at her kingdom whilst listening to their cheers as they celebrated her engagement to Prince Jeremy.

-!-!-

"Captain the people sure are happy." Jan, the youngest member of their crew said in wonder as he joined the captain into venturing Snow White's kingdom during the festivities, the two wandering as father and son.

In response, Killian Jones said nothing as he observed their surroundings.

"Apples! Fresh apples!" Jan said in astonishment at the pinkish apples on sale just meters away from them. "They look mouthwatering... I mean," Jan tried to correct himself with a blush, looking down at his feet at his non-pirate like behavior. Feeling someone ruffling his hair, he looked up to see his captain's hooded profile, a slight grin being the only thing visible with the glare of the sun.

"Here kid," He said before slipping a silver coin into Jan's hand.

"Really?"

"Just buy some for the rest of the crew." Killian Jones simply said before moving on, heading to the town center, where sure enough was a wanted poster with his name and a picture of his masked face. Too bad they couldn't get the lips right... but maybe the Princess didn't want them to know that much.

CAPTAIN HOOK- JEWEL THIEF

REWARD IF FOUND

Reading his crime, Killian Jones couldn't help the throaty laugh that emerged from his lips. "Awe Princess," He said fingering the edge of the poster. "I'm honored," He finished with a slight boyish grin on his lips.

"Captain, help." Jan said, his arms so full of apples that he was wobbling as he walked. He had tried to bargain for just enough for the crew but the apple seller was in such a festive mood from the celebration of their Princess' engagement that she had given him as much apples as he could carry!

"Jan," Said Captain chuckled, still in a good mood. Helping the ten year old boy out, he grabbed an armful, using his cloak to hide his hook before taking a plump one from the top. Rubbing it softly against his shirt, he turned back slightly, glancing once more at the wanted poster before bringing the apple to his lips and taking a bite, the smile never leaving his lips. You want me Princess... I'm coming, don't worry. He thought with a chuckle.

-!-!-

"I'm telling you that this isn't right!" Snow White said gulping with unease. "I know my daughter and..." She stopped as her husband pulled gently at the ribbon entwined in her dark locks.

"I know it doesn't feel right to me either but Emma has said yes. Jeremy, as for him, if I could pick anyone that could come even close to being worthy of our daughter, he'd be it." He said wrapping his arms around her.