Part III

Part III

-!-!-

"You're in-" she was about to accuse but was cut off as Hook turned his head just slightly so that their eyes connected. He didn't even have to say anything as the princess gulped, the words dying on her tongue at his expression.

"Captain!" At the cry both pirate and princess looked up to see a sword come flying at them. Hook held up his hand to grab the sword but before he fully could, he was elbowed out of the way. Instead of saying the curse that would have been otherwise on his lips, if it had been anyone else, Hook arched a brow at the princess, fairly impressed and maybe just a little turned on by seeing her handling the sword in her immaculate gown that seemed to glisten, this time the iron of the sword glinting with it as she pulled it out of its sheath, making the princess just that much more radiant.

Almost as if she could feel him admiring her a little too much, she scowled at him, her lips pursing, her eyes narrowing. Not helping the chuckle that escaped, he raised his own hand before crying out for another sword.

-!-!-

"We have been surrounded your majesties. But," The soldier stated but the king gave little notice, his eyes only on the horizon, seeking for the man that for all intents and purposes, most considered his father. King George was a power hungry man and easily jealous. It should have been no surprise that George would attack the night of his daughter's wedding, after all the union would join two individually wealthy and big kingdoms, making the two together something to inspire awe. Yes it should have been no surprise that King George would attack. His kingdom was faltering at a peaceful time that they were currently in. All of his wealth and power amassed not through agriculture or trade, but rather military and that kind of power in times of peace was foolhardy. But still David could not help but think that with the civilian lives at stake, even King George would not be so inhuman.

"Those prepared are trying to stall so the rest of our army can properly suit up." The soldier said before saluting as David nodded, taking his own sword out to seek out the power hungry king.

-!-!-

"Isn't he your grandfather or something of the like?" Hook asked as he and the princess fought back to back.

"Yeah, something of the like." Emma gritted through her teeth as she cursed her dreadful gown. She had never felt so slow in her life.

"Hmmm and I thought I had family problems." Hook said cheekily but hearing the princess groan as she nearly tripped on her gown, he using the hilt of his sword to knock out her current opponent, while using the sword end to injure his own.

"Damnit!" Emma yelled before using Hook to straighten up. "Cover me!" She yelled.

Hook obliged of course as these soldiers were rather worthless in his opinion. It seemed that the time of peace had made them rather lack luster in their training regimen. Hence, Hook could watch in the corner of his eye as the princess cut the train of her beautiful gown revealing rather gorgeous legs in his opinion. Why ladies hid their legs as they did with such voluminous dresses he still did not understand.

-!-!-

Snow White glanced around furiously trying to catch a glimpse of her husband. She knew that he was there and more than likely trying to confront King George. Still, her bow and arrow was at the ready. Though she was distracted from her position when she glanced over at her daughter.

-!-!-

Hook barely had time to react when a dagger, the one that had just been revealed on her thigh went whizzing past him, hitting the soldier wielding an axe that had been sneaking up to Hook. Turning away from the man now on his knees, Hook looked back at the princess, an impressed look on his face, his lips slightly crooked in a smile.

"Perv," Emma said, keeping her face straight even as the pirate's smile simply grew.

"You cannot blame a man in a life and death situation for glancing at paradise when he can."

If anything Emma's face fell, disbelief coloring her features. "Of all the pirates," She began in exasperation but did not finish as she had to dodge an incoming attack.

"Oh lass, of all the princesses," Hook's sword clashed loudly with the enemy's before whirling around to look straight at Emma. "I'm glad it was you." He said looking down at her.

Red painted lips parted in a gasp of surprise.

Hook knew that the situation definitely was not appropriate for what he wanted to do... but one only lived once so why the hell not. Which was how Emma found her second kiss also stolen, in the middle of her wedding that had been crashed not once but twice, in the midst of them all still fighting. But oh god, his lips were soft and distracting, and... utterly enticing. Everything about the stupid pirate was enticing in fact. His eyes, the tight fitting leather, his lips, his kiss...

"Captain!"

"Princess!"

They broke apart only to be almost attacked but in the nick of time, their would be attacker fell as an arrow hit him in the thigh. "Arggggghhhhhhhh!"

"King George," Hook said in his most unimpressed tone. Of course the sniveling coward of a king would find the opportunity when they were most distracted, to literally stab them in the back. He then looked up to personally thank the archer who had saved them. It was a woman with long curly raven black hair, skin as white as snow but her cheeks lively blushes of red. Snow White. And she was glaring at him... with her arrow still at the ready. Turning to Emma quickly, Hook grabbed her hand, pulling her to him. "Princess, don't marry unless you love the other person. Not even for your kingdom, in the long run, you will only make them miserable when they realize you are unhappy and they are the reason for it." Hook implored, looking her straight in the eyes, making sure she listened to everything he said. At the sound of an obnoxiously loud horn, Hook blinked before pressing his lips utterly lightly against Emma's. "That is my cue to go." Hook whispered against her lips before taking off with a run.

-!-!-

Was only supposed to be a three parter but I'm going to make it four just to make it flow better! Promise to have last part up by the end of this week.