Chapter7:LIFE QUESTIONS???

(Yuuki's P.O.V.)

WHY? why does it have to be this way, why do i have to say the things i hate most, lies of how i feel, to get peoples attention. why can't they understand the way i feel when i show, why do they have to see me prove it, hear me. especially Zero, him, one of the people i hold dearest to me. why is he such a pain. why. why. WHY. why can't everything be normal back to how it was. back to the academy, back to being a guardian, back to us protecting not scared of whats happening next, when they're coming ,when were gonna die, when...when it all ends. why can't our worries of being a family be so difficult. why can't stress and worry be remove like a bandaid. quick and easy. why, because then what would the reason to continue gradually step up and morph into a better peace in this world. thats right, continue thats what i want, i WANT to continue with kaname and yurri, i want to continue peace in life like my parents, like i try to be. i want, what i want is a successful, and peaceful future for me, for us all, of us. what the real problem isn't THEM, its lies.

(Zero's P.O.V.)

she is running, and running. why can't she stop. why can't she let me finally explain. why is the only question and distraction left, why.

finally i catch up to her... wait, when did she get fast.... oh right, she is a vampire.

i grab her hand. "Yuuki..." i say. she turns around.

"what, WHAT DO YOU WANT" she started as a whisper then she spoke boldly not a yell but a stable argumentative voice.

" why do you continue to lie to me about how you feel but then you except me to talk" i laid it out i want. need to know.

"no. i don't lie i cover it up so you and kaname wouldn't worry about me and choose yourself for a change, why is my question. why do you care. I'm more grown up now and so are you, so why?".

"...i love you, i want you precious lips and soft hands as mine and i always have".

"then why did you threaten me and kaname?"

"to see how long it would take you to get back, to see if you would come back and to make myself thats the reason why i was feeling... why, why did you come back?"

"... the reason i came back was..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HAHA CLIFF HANGER sorry for taking so long to update i have been busy with schoolIM A FRESHMAN WOOHOO!! well anyways it might take a while for me to update not just this story but my other 2 also so love ya

VOTE

AND

COMMENT