Prolongue

[10 Feb, Raining, Sierra High School]

(Meghan's POV)

Its been a few days since senior year started and damn. It felt like it's been forever.

I looked at myself in the mirror and adjusted my make-up. Applying another layer of lip gloss and puckered my lips.

I smiled at the mirror and made a few funny faces before taking out my phone.

It wasn't long before I started taking some selfies and updating snapchat.

I looked through the gallery and chuckled at some of the weird photos I took.

Wow.I look so funny here.

I deleted some pictures while casually scrolling through the other pictures boredly.

"Meghan! Oh my gosh! Is that the new Louis Vuitton wallet? It looks so cute!" one of my friends beside me exclaimed excitedly and was going to reach for it before I smacked her hands away.

"Dude. Don't just go touching someone else's wallets. That's so rude." I eyed her.

She looked at me awkwardly when the rest of our friends were starting to snort at her and one even smirked. "That was a dumb move V."

She lowered her head awkwardly muttering a sorry before she took out her phone and started looking through instagram.

V for Victoria Jennifer. She's one of my close friends in this school.

She's like literally a cute little sunshine.  She has a bright and cheerful personality which always managed to cheer me up.

But sometimes, she gets a little to cheery and you know when you having mood swings and you literally PMS, yeah. I know this may sound mean but I would snap at her.

And usually it would end with her apologizing then taking out some warm chicken soup to help me calm my cramps.

I glanced towards Victoria and mentally bit my lip.

The awkward tension was going to come soon and I hate it when that happens.

I quickly tried to change the mood and atmosphere-

"Okay guys, let's go and hopefully we don't bump into Ms-Goody-Two-Shoes." I could hear a few laughs behind me done snickering.

Everyone exited the toilet while Victoria remained rooted to the ground.

"Vic! We're going to leave you if you don't come here now." I stretched out my hand and looked towards the other end where our friends were waiting.

I could feel her tension loosen up as she instantly grabbed my hand without hesitation.

To be honest, I was closer to Victoria than the other girls so I usually would feel awkward if Victoria wasn't there with her cheery vibe. But sometimes it gets a little too much and I would unknowingly snap at her.

Oops.

That would usually upset her and ruin the mood around us so I would try to make things better by making her happy again.

And thank god she's easy to please.

She's honestly a really good girl but I wouldn't say the same for her boyfriend -Ash Bolton

That dirty two-faced playboy. Honestly, I feel that he's only into Victoria because of her face and body.

I mean like honestly, Victoria can literally pass of to be a Victoria Secret model with with her long slender legs and perfect curve.