Chapter 1

[ 3rd March, Sunny, Meghan's home ]
/ Meghan's POV

The alarm clock rang and it was time for my usual routine.

Wake up at 6am to go for a short jog.

"Okay Meghan. We can do this." I muttered to myself and got up reluctantly.

I changed into my normal sports wear with just a sports outfit with a curved-cut FBT.

I quickly tied my hair in a simple high ponytail before leaving the house.

I started jogging around the neighborhood while listening to music from my phone.

I honestly hoped that I would never see anyone I knew because firstly, I didn't have my makeup on and I looked terrible. AF.

I mean like, I had to spend the night before studying on today's test. So obviously it's gonna be ugly.

So practically my eye bags can be nearly the same as a panda. Ew.

I mean like I could have applies some basic make up to cover it up but, who has time for that? I was lazy.

So, I plucked in my earpiece and listened to wildest dreams by Taylor Swift.

Say you'll remember me.
Standing a nice dress staring at the sunset b-

I hummed along to the tune and made a turn towards the park where I would usually go there to stretch.

As I was jogging to the park, someone else was jogging behind me;

Panting heavily.

Ew. What even.

I tried to ignore the heavy panting and concentrate on my music.

As I was nearing the park,I slowed down my pace and eventually started to walk towards the nearby bench to start stretching.

Quadratic formula is- negative b, plus minus the square root of negative b minus 4ac over 2a.

I stretched my legs.

India gained independence in 1947 and it's frontiers that were drawn by the -

THUD!

I looked in front of me to see the guy who was supposedly behind me, collapsing on the bench in front of mine.

Woah. He's so sweaty and loud.

I tried to ignore his presence but-

He laid there on the bench breathing so heavily. The guy looked very scrawny and slightly muscular.

So I couldn't help staring a bit.

He's totally not jock-muscular but he definitely has the kind of legs girls would want.

I looked at his legs and mine.

Mine looked much muscular than his and I couldn't stop admiring his legs.

Damn legs. I envy guys.

I know it sounded weird but his legs are like my leg goals.

The guy was covering his hand with his arm. Exposing his armpits.

SWEATY PITS. I almost gaged on the spot.

What even-

The stench was getting stronger. His body odor was giving me a major turn off like right now.

I needed to leave ASAP.

I quickly stretched for the last time and jogged back to my house.

Trust me. Even though I was jogging, I was running like one mad woman in my head.