Get Together Part Six

This is still the same recording.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mira's eyes widened for a second before a broad but gentle smile broke across her face.

"Let me put Ezra to bed, then we'll talk." Ephraim carefully picked up Ezra as Mira stood. The two quiet as not to disturb the sleeping child.

Squeaks rolled after them, making sure to stay away from their feet.

He rolled into the room as Ephraim laid Ezra on the bed and Mira tucked him in.

"We love you, Ezra." Mira whispered softly.

"Love you too," Ezra grumbled in his sleep as he rolled over.

Ephraim gently smiles, "Goodnight son, sleep well."

The two leave the room but Mira stopped in the doorway, turning to Squeaks.

"I knew I never turned that robot off!" She exclaimed softly, walking over and bending down to turn Squeaks off.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm five thousand percent done with this chapter. I'm posting it at this one and moving on to the next. Sorry it took so long! Wattpad kept deleting my work. That on top of school and life... Yeah.

I'll try to update again today but it won't let me move added chapters so it might take a while.

Just grab onto your PINEAPPLES and cross your fingers and toes!!!