Chapter 6

Izzy's P.O.V.

Ellie's smile immediately feel into a frown after I said that. what was wrong with him! so what,okay maybe I'm not as innocent as he wanted to believe, but how many girls has he slept with? well hmmm... lets see, 1,2,3,4, almost the whole school's female population.

"are you okay?" I asked him staring into his dark blue eyes.

"yeah, just thinking." he said shaking his head almost like he's trying to clear his mind.

" Ellie," I whispered not knowing how to comfort him. He is still mad at me.

"what?" he asked looking at me like I grew three heads.

" why do you hate me so much?" I asked and left before I felt the urge to cry.

Ellie's P.O.V.

"Why do you hate me so much?" she asked, her eyes starting to water. The next thing I saw was her back as she started to run through the hall dodging the crowds of people staring at her then me.

Fuck.

Dick.

UGh! I cant stand this shit!

"dude, what just happened?" Eric asked placing his hand on his shoulder like dad used to. I needed to catch her, tell her its not true, but as I started to run away but Eric caught my arm pulling me back.

"why the fuck are you pissed at her, she didn't do anything!" he said anger in his voice, if only he knew, oh wait he dose!

"hmm.. I don't know, maybe because you fucked her under the school bleachers, she's dating my bestfriend, and yet she never thought to tell me any of this shit!" I spat. clenching my fist to stop punching his jaw.  

"Elliot, it's not like that,she was drunk and its not like you two are dating, she can do whatever, or whoever she wants." he said, and as if someone switched a light bulb on my anger rose, and I couldn't help it I just started punching him.

Once in the jaw, twice in the nose, to the point he started to bleed. Eric got up from the ground and started to fight back. Shit.

His Right foot came up to kick me in the ribs, but missed and hit me square on in the middle of my stomach. next his left foot came up and kicked me in my umm..   'Lower regions' Fuck!

"Boys!" Mrs. Washington screamed, coming out of her classroom she got in front of Eric stopping him from kicking me again.

 Never, Ever hurt a girl.  The only lesson my father ever taught us other than how to beat someone in a fight.

"Front Office! NOW!" she screamed her face full of anger.

Great another write up, mom will love this!