I Wanna Snuggle

Check up ☝ for Sarah's picture.
____________________________________

I Wanna Snuggle

This has always been the best place to buy pets, whether you want a guard for your home like a 6'5" man, or a something more cuddley like a 5 year old child.
I Wanna Snuggle has always taken great care of their pets.
They are fed properly, have a place where they can all hang out, and are given a privet place to go, if you know what I mean. Most of the animals here (humans) are pretty happy....

Sarah is NOT one of those happy ones. While she can't say she has a horrible life, she wishes she were back with her family. She barley remembers her parents, but she knows they were good to her.

Oct.7
Sarah was outside on a bench. This is where the humans could all come together and hang out. It was like a dog park only for humans. Sarah didn't really have any friends, but she knew everyone. Sarah noticed one of the employees (Mike) with what looked like a customer. The customer looked about 16-17, had somewhat wavy blond hair, grey eyes, and was wearing a purple beanie. The customer was watching us while Mike told him about us.

"I'm looking for something that wont cause a lot of trouble and has tasty blood...oh and it has to be a girl." The customer stated.

"Around what age are you looking for?"

"Umm...like...15 I guess." The customer replied.

'He doesn't seem to know exactly what he's doing.' Sarah thought to herself as she watched them.

"Let's see...I have three animals that seem to match your discription.

Kaley! Samantha! Sarah! Come over here!" Mike yelled so as they could hear him.

The three girls walked over to Mike and the customer and stood side by side in a line.

"Do any of these girls seem appropriate to what you're looking for?" Mike asked the customer while gesturing to us.

The customer looked at us. He looked at our entire body. He placed a finger under his lip and his thumb under his chin.

"Hi. I'm Joshua." The customer stated.

The three girls and Mike were slightly surprised. They didn't expect him to speak directly at them. Not that is was rare, it's just that not everyone does that, so you never know.

Kaley said a quiet "Hi", Samantha bowed, and Sarah did nothing.

Joshua looked over her for about the fifth time.

"That one." Joshua said while pointing to Sarah.
After filling out the papers, he took her into the car. Sarah was sitting in the passenger seat, looking out the window.

"So, what's your name?" Joshua asked, although Sarah didn't say anything.

"Hey, I asked you a question." Joshua said, slightly irritated. He looked at her.

"Sarah" Sarah said softly. She just kept looked out the window.

"Hey, look at me." Joshua said.

Sarah turned to look at him, but right as she did, he quickly licked her ear and grabbed it with his teeth, letting it go after less than a second, all while still driving.

(He was a good driver)

Sarah was a bit shocked. He was giving her an evil smile before looking back at the raod.

She didn't like him. From then on, she decided she didn't like him.

It started to rain.

Once they got to a house, Joshua parked in the drive way.

"Okay, were here." Joshua said. He got out of the car and waited for Sarah at the door. She was still inside the car.

"Come on, get out." Joshua said, gesturing for her to come to him.

She got out of the car and walked over to him. Once she was close enough, Joshua grabbed her and pulled her into a tight hug from behind as he rang the door bell.

The door opened to reveal a blonde spiky haired boy with blue eyes, who looked about 17-18.
He moved to the side to let Joshua and Sarah in. Joshua was still hugging Sarah as they walked in the house.

"Who's she?" The boy asked.

"A gift for you. I thought you might want the first bite." Joshua said as he pushed Sarah towards the 17-18 year old boy.

After a second, the boy leaned down to Sarah's neck and bit her. It didn't hurt as much as she expected. She didn't struggle. She figured she better learn how to deal with these people before she tried anything.

Once the boy let go, he walked over to a couch facing opposite them and sat down. Sarah watched him for about two seconds 'till Joshua had her in a tight hug again from behind.

"My turn" Joshua said as he leaned down to her neck and bit her.

His bite hurt much more than the other boys. She tried her hardest to hold back a tear but one slipped out. After a while he finally let go.

"Mmm, that's good." Joshua said as he licked the blood off his lips.

He let go of Sarah and walked over to the opposite side of the couch that the boy was at and sat down.

Sarah wasn't exactly sure what she should do so she just stood there.

"Sarah, come here." Joshua said without looking at her.

She did as she was and stood next to Joshua. She felt a little awkward.

"Sit down." Joshua said, now making eye contact.

She was about to sit next to him when his voice stopped her.

"No. On my lap." Joshua said.

Once she sat down, he grabbed her and (yet again) hugged her, only this hug was tight like the others. He burried his head in her neck. If she were to be completely honest, she felt more uncomfortable with the other boy than Joshua.

Sarah's P.O.V

'So, I'm this boy's gift. Huh.
Well, at least he doesn't seem as...playful as Joshua. Unless his laziness is a one time thing. I hope not.

I wonder how I can avoid being bitten...'

Normal P.O.V

Sarah was put out of her thoughts when she felt Joshua licking her neck, with the occasional nibble of her ear.

Sarah wanted to get her mind off it so she thought she would start up a conversation.

"So, are you guys brothers?"

"No, just friends." The spiky haired boy said.

Sarah was a bit surprised he spoke.

The room was completely quiet aside from the occasional noise from Joshua's licking and nibbling.

The room was like that for at least a full 20 minutes untill the front door opened.

Sarah was curious to who it was but didn't turn her head because of Joshua. She was even more interested when she heard a girl's voice.

"Why do I smell human?" The girl asked as she looked over to the boys. She saw Sarah.

____________________________________
Hey guys, so this is my first book (it's called book right? I'm new) and I'm already working on the second chapter.