(PREVEIW)

Hey guys so this all I've thought up so far... I'm giving you a preveiw of this chapter so YOU GUYS can give me more ideas based on this. Some of you gave me ideas that were super awesome so if you could kedp that up some more that way the idea is there and all I have to do is type it. If you guys want, we can male it so this is completely YOUR story and create it and I type up your ideas OR if you want I will keep thinking of my own ideas like I've been doing.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah, Rebecca, and Cayden got popcorn and soda, then went in to see the movie. None of them had ever seen the movie, but Cayden Rebecca had seen the trailers. She thought it was the perfect movie to frighten Sarah, and let Cayden make a move on her.

Rebecca was totally team Cayden. She thought it would be nice for Sarah to had a human male friend; Perhaps a human male who's a little more than a friend.

It was about thirty minutes into the movie when Rebecca heard foot steps moving into the theatre room. Rebecca didn't pay it any mind, which is just what he was counting on. The footsteps moved closer and closer. The person sat in the seat positioned right behind Rebecca and Sarah. Rebecca noticed this but she wasn't entirely sure if she should be worried or not, so she kept her guard up while still enjoying the movie.

"Ahhhh!"

Rebecca quickly turned her head to Sarah, who she saw was now wrapped in Cayden's arms as she was frightened by the movie.