New Guy

That's Joshua.
__________________

It had been about an hour when Rebecca had joined Sarah had Cayden, her arms we're full of shopping bags. Sarah and Cayden had sat in front of the cafeteria, laughing and having a good time.

"So Sarah, who's this?"

"Oh! Hey Rebecca. This is Cayden. Cayden, this my friend Rebecca. She's the vampire I was talking about."

"Hi!" Cayden said cheerfully as he shook her hand.

"So you've been talking about me." Rebecca said with a smirk. Cayden laughed.

"Don't worry, nothing bad." Cayden said.

Rebecca had never seen Sarah this cheerful before. She wondered if Sarah was starting to like Cayden.

"Sarah was just telling me how you've been helping her out. It's great she's got someone to help her out."

'He sounds like a concerned boyfriend.' Rebecca thought.

"Oh yeah. I mean, someone's got to protect her from my brother. So, Cayden, are you a vampire?"

"Nope. I'm human."

"My favorite." Joshua said as he Micheal walked over to the table the three sat at.

"Joshua! What you doing here?" Rebecca asked sternly. Sarah stood up as Joshua huged her.

"Who's this?" Joshua asked.

"I'm Cayden." Cayden said as he stood up in a defensive position. He noticed the other vampire standing near Joshua. He assumed he was Micheal. Sarah had talked about him.

"Are you a friend of Sarah's?" Joshua asked.

"Yes."

Joshua lightly laughed.

"I didn't know you could make friends." Joshua whispered in Sarah's ear.

"Do you mind letting go of her? We we're in the middle of talking. " Cayden asked, trying to get Joshua to let go of her.

Although Rebecca didn't like what Joshua was doing, she was interested in how Cayden was responding so she decided to just watch and see what happens.

"Mind? I completely mind." Joshua said, rubbing his face in Sarah's neck. He licked it and looked back at Cayden. He let go of Sarah and walked in front of Cayden. Cayden did his best not to back down.

"You got a little cruch on her? That's cute." Joshua said teasingly. Cayden didn't like how Joshua was acting, and he certainly didn't like how he was treating Sarah. Joshua looked at Cayden for a bit.

"I think I'll let you live for bit. But don't go thinking you're Sarah's little protector. I'll take you down so fast you won't even know it 'till it's too late." Joshua whispered in Cayden's ear. Joshua quietly laughed evilly.

"Alright, I'll see you later Sarah." Joshua said as he and Micheal began to leave. Once they were gone, Sarah, Rebecca, and Cayden sat down again.

"I'm sorry about him." Rebecca said to Cayden. Cayden sighed.

"Is he always like that?"

"Sadly, yes."

"We we're going to go to the movies. Do you wanna come? It could take your mind off things." Sarah told Cayden.

"Yeah, sure. That would be great." Cayden said with a smile.

So Rebecca, Sarah and Cayden cleaned up their table and went to the movies to watch "The Visit".

...

Sorry it's short but I have like NO ideas. I need like small ideas like "they all went to the park and played games but then Sarah fell" or something. BTW all the pictures I put up are just what I could find that was the most similar. In my head, Micheal actually has brown hair and everyone is anime version, but that's just me. Okay so I hope you liked the chapter and ANY ideas would be great. ESPECIALLY SMALL ideas. Okay, thank you!