Chapter 15

The castle was in utter chaos, you could hear the Romanians get ever closer. Alec and Jane had been ordered off to guard Sculpia and Athenadora. Alec had made me promise to stay in our room. Little did he know I wasn't  going to keep that promise. I would do anything and everything in my power to keep Alec and Jane alive.
I suddenly heard the door break down, the Romanians were here. I hid watching as Aro was the first to be beheaded, with out Alec and Jane they were defenseless. Cauis was next, he put up more of a fight. If i was human I would bawling, he was like a second father to me. Last, Marcus, but he welcomed his death. He wished for death ever since the death of his mate Didyme. They then lit them on fire. I stepped into their path as they left the thrown room. "Why Thalia, what a wonderful surprise. Here to avenge your masters," said Vladimir. "No, you and both wanted them gone. You've gotten what you wanted, you and Stefan are kings again. You will let Alec, Jane, Dimitri, Felix, and I leave," I said, using my manipulation. "Alright leave, but I don't want to see you in Voltera again," he replied.
I grabbed Alec, Jane, Felix, and Dimitri, and we fled Italy before Vladimir or Stefan realized what happened. We headed to forks were I knew we would always be welcome.