PART 5

We stopped by a store, we bought apples, bananas, and pineapples for Camille.

We already arrived at the hospital we asked the nurse where Camille's room is.

"Room 108" She said.

So we rushed going to the room. When we knocked I prayed that she'll be Okay.

"Come in" It's probably Pete.

So we opened the door and went in. We put the fruits to the table next to Camille's bed. We hugged Camille, it seems like nothing happened. She can't even remember why her skirt is covered with blood. Ian already asked who did this to her but, she was just like happy and everything's fine.

"Hey Camille, belated happy birthday" We greeted, pretending that we are surrounded by rainbows, unicorns. But no, we're surrounded by questions in our heads. What just happened?

Camille was new, her words are not like what she says. But, there's bruises all over her body, the blood is still fresh. But no idea where she got it. Poor Camille.

"So? Did your parents already know that your in a hospital?" Candice asked.

"Why would they? I don't even know why I'm here" She said and laughed, while chewing her apple.

"Thanks to Pete he was with me all night, I was afraid knowing that you guys are leaving but.." She said

And she was bothered at something, it's like her memories are flashing back. And she just said "Jeff!" with her eyes wide opened. Oh no, she vomited blood.

"Guys, get the doctor!" Candice yelled.

Pete rushed to the hall way and searched for help.

"Leave the room, leave the room" The nurses commanded.

So, we waited outside and we can't stop thinking of that name, JEFF. Who is he? What's his connection to all of this? Why him?

Our mouths are all shut and at around 12:00 p.m. we decided to eat our lunch.

"We'll get your food Pete, don't worry" Ian said.

"Thanks!" Pete answered.

Ian drove us and he turned on the radio and it went straight to Camille's issue, but when the news guy said that there's still No clue he tuned it to a music channel.

"Who the hell is Jeff?" Trixie asked raising her voice.

"Probably a big connection in this crime." Aurora said.

"Guys, we'll find that out soon enough" Candice said.

"So, why didn't Kathy come a long?" Ian asked.

I crumbled when I heard her name.

"Sorry, I forgot to ask her " Candice said.

"Well, it's never late to pick her up, is it?" I said raising a brow.

"Well, isn't that tired? I think it's tiring, you don't think it's tiring?" Candice said.

"Oh, No, it's not when your doing it for pleasure" I said.

Candice looks sad when I said that.

So when we got into the restaurant, Ian immediately tossed the keys to me and I opened the car and called Kathy.

"Hey! it's me, can I pick you up? it's so lame if you're not here with... us" I said.

"Oh, but.." She said but I distracted her and said.

"Okay, thanks! bye, I'm on my way!" So stubborn right? lol.

**

I was driving fast, then I reached Kathy's big and fancy house. I was intending to press the doorbell but the door suddenly opened.