PART 17

"Hey, thanks for tonight" Candice said.

"Yeah, no worries" I responded, and she headed to their porch.

I waved good bye and left their home.

At exactly 1 o'clock my mom's still up.

"how's prom Grey?" mom asked.

"Perfect!" I said, with my thumb up.

"With that Candice?" mom said and gave me a teasy smile.

"Yeah," I responded.

"So you're dating her now?" mom asked.

"Yeah, I mean I'm going to that" I said and giggled.

"Okay, good luck" mom said.

When she said good luck I crumbled and felt the warmth rushing in my body. I slept that time with a dork face.

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face bec of Candice. I opened my window facing their house and called through the phone.

"Hey, good morning" I said and smiled at her through the window.

"Hey, good morning, what's happening?" she responded.

"Yeah, I don't know but can we go out for dinner later?" I asked her.

I noticed her brows was raised and she said "Oh, Okay? What time?"

"It's dinner it's probably evening" I teased, then I laughed.

"Whatever Greyson, Okay just call me later Okay?" she said and closed her curtain.

I hanged up and smiled. I opened my account on twitter and changed my profile photo, which is the one at the prom, Candice and I took.

I standby the computer for almost 5 hours and someone covered my eyes at my back and kissed my forehead.

It's probably mom, mom's a kisser on my forehead.

"Okay mom" I said, my voice was definitely annoyed.

"Sorry but I'm not mom"

I turned around and it was Candice. I gave her an all out smile and she hugged me.

"So, you're just been facing your twitter huh?" she said and sat on my bed.

"Yeah, I was stocking my favorite friend" I said.

"Oh, who?" Candice asked.

"Her name is Candice Dorothy, isn't she beautiful?" I said and smiled endlessly.

"Yeah, I know" she said. Then we laughed.

A moment with her feels like a decade, it really does move slow and I like it. We've been best friends about 3 months already. And I think I fell all that time.

The sun has set, Candice went home for a change I rummage for a respectable clothes, but I just wore my usual style, culture shirt, hazel brown jeans and converse and Yeah jacket.

I waited at my car outside their house. Candice opened their door I slowly looked at her from head to foot and my eyes just sparked.

She's wearing her short and respective dress with her boots.

"There you are again, with your jaw dropped" Candice teased, and it wasn't sarcasm.

"I'm sorry," I said and started the car and drove her to a restaurant.

"Wow, what's the occasion Mr Chance?" Candice asked and giggled.

"I don't know, just bond" I said.

We're looking at the menu list that was laid on the table, we ordered some food which I can't pronounce bec it's so hard to. Lol.

"Do you wanna tell me something Greyson?" Candice asked.

"No.. Yeah? *Sigh* I don't know, I don't have the strength" I said.

"Then let me strengthen you" Candice held her hand on mine which I felt so serious.

"I love you" I said straight no groan, mutter, mumble just that 3 words.

Her eyes widened, mouth opened and she drew a smile. And slapped me in the face.

"Why didn't you tell me before? We could have been perfect couples!" Candice slightly yelled.

I laughed "Do you love me too?" I asked.

"Are you seriously asking me that? Of course I do" Candice said.

I stood up, raised my arms and mouthed the word yes.

I noticed that she was covering her mouth and blushed.

I smiled, I'd never expect I'll tell this to her, and now she's my girlfriend. I'm the luckiest guy right now!

We had the best night of being teen and I know we're kids but isn't our love perfect?

"It's really hard to tell my feelings for you Candice because I'm scared if you'll get turn off and you won't talk to me anymore" I said while eating.

"I was thinking of telling my feelings too, but I'm scared if you'll just laugh and don't take it seriously. It's been months Grey, well, almost a year that I've liked you, and I stopped liking you because I fell in love" Candice said, she gave me a smile that makes me smile too.

"Am I dreaming right now?" I asked her and giggled, I can't believe it's happening.