Dangerously Safe Chapter 10

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!

I Told You So - Carrie Underwood

 I walked out of the school. I was so glad that the day was finally over. I was sleeping back over at Ty’s house tonight. I was always anxious to see him for some reason. I smiled to myself. I was so caught up when it came to him. I spotted Jaz and Luke across the street and they looked like they were arguing. I walked over to them.

“Hey” I said as I approached them. Jaz had a pained look on her face and she looked like she was about to cry. “What’s going on?” I asked automatically concerned about my friend.

“Nothing!”She replied quickly.

“It’s obviously something Jaz. What’s wrong with her Luke?” I asked him.

“Nothing I just told her that we should call it quits.”

“What?” I asked in disbelief. He was not about to do this to my best friend.

“You heard me!” he replied.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Come on, you two know the deal. It was nothing but sex.” He said.

“You asshole!” I yelled at him. “Don’t ever come fucking near her.” I told him.

“No problem. I’m finished with her,” He said.

“She’s been finished with you.” I told him. “Her guys have already been lined up. I hope you didn’t think that she was stuck on you.” I lied before grabbing her arm and pulling her away down the street.

“Don’t cry Jaz. He’s not worth it.” I told her. She swiped at her eyes.

“I know” she replied. We continued walking until we got to her house. I sat on the bed next to her in complete silence.

“Aren’t you going to say I told you so?” She asked whilst breaking the silence.

“Why would I say that?” I asked her.

“Because you did!” she replied. “I’m so stupid.” She claimed.

“Jaz no you aren’t. He was an asshole. Forget about him!”

“Thanks a lot Ari.” She said.

“No problem girl. You’re my best friend.”