Dangerously Safe Chapter 11

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT:(

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

First Time - Young Joc feat. Marques Houston

 I walked into the parking lot where I was supposed to be meeting Ty. I was so excited for this weekend. It would just be me and him all weekend, with nobody else. I made my way over to where Ty was standing with Luke and the other guys. I think all of them were still surprised that I had fallen for Ty. I mean I was surprised too because I had tried so hard not to get caught up with him, but things didn’t quite seem to go my way.

“Hey,” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He slipped his hands in the back of my jean pockets, something he had grown accustomed to lately.

“Hey” I replied back.

“What’s up Ari?” Luke said. I ignored him and continued looking at Ty. Ty laughed and brought his lips to my ear.

“Come on Ari don’t be like that.” He said before kissing my neck.

“I’ll be however I want to be.” I told him before pecking his lips. “What are we doing tonight?” I asked him.

“I was thinking dinner and a movie?” he said trying to make sure it was okay with me.

“Sounds good!” I told him. “Let’s go,”

“So what were you doing at the club the other night?” I asked him as we were driving to whatever restaurant he was taking me to.

“Ari, I’m grown. I’m always at the club. You on the other hand.” He said. “I still can’t believe that you were there.” He said.

“Why?”

“Because you weren’t supposed to be. Something bad could have happened especially with what you were wearing.” He said glancing over at me. I rolled my eyes, “If you wanted to go dancing you could have just came to my place and given me a lap dance or something.” He added. I laughed.

“I only went for Jaz. It’s what cheered her up about the whole Luke thing.” He sighed.

“Are you using me just for sex Ty?” I blurted without really meaning to. I mean I just didn’t want to follow the same path as Jaz did and I didn’t want to get hurt.

“Really? Are you seriously asking me this right now? I thought you trusted me. I told you that I wouldn’t do that and I won’t Ariana.” He said his eyes fixated on the road.

“It’s just that everything that has happened with Luke and Jaz and I don’t want to be in that position Ty. You can’t blame me for asking or being worried.” I stated.

“I don’t want you for just sex Ariana. You’re not like that.” He replied.