Chapter 6

~~Jungkook's POV~~
My father was so angry at me. A lie didn't stop him from getting mad that I didn't go home early yesterday.

Why do they even care if I'm home or not?

As my father prepared to hit me with his empty beer bottle, I prepared to get him.

I closed my eyes and blocked my face with my arms. I heard the smash, but felt nothing.

Wow, maybe I really did get used to pain... But that wasn't why...

I opened my eyes to see another person in front of me. Is that Junghyun? No, it can't be.

I moved my arms way from my face to see Jin... Why is he here?!?!

He had blood all of over him.

"Who are you?!" My father screamed at him.

I could tell Jin didn't have the strength to stand up anymore as he held his forehead where the blood was coming from.

"I-I'm Kim Seokjin..." He said, bluntly.

"Y-you're that boy from 7 years ago!" My father shouted, angrily. He must remember him.

Jin nodded. But before another word came from my father's mouth, Jin grabbed my wrist and started to run.

Once we were at Jin's house, he collapsed onto the staircases in front of his house. "Jin!" I shouted and tried to pick him up.

I knocked onto the door and someone who seemed to be his mother answered the door.

"Oh my god! My baby!" She exclaimed, seeing the hurt Jin. This was a bad idea...

She let me inside and made me follow her to his room. I had to lay him on his bed.

I could see tears were walking up in her eyes seeing her hurt boy. I'm sorry... This is my fault.

I wish my parents cared like that. I got hurt like that plenty of times but no one cared except for Junghyun.

"Did he do this to himself? He's been pretty sad lately." She asked me. Why is she letting someone she doesn't know in her house?

I shook my head while trying to think of a way to tell her without telling my home life.

"Was it... Perhaps... One of your parents?" She asked me. What?! How could she know? My eyes widened, I didn't say a word.

"You're Jeon Jungkook, right? Jin talks about you a lot." I nodded, still, how does she know about my parents.

"W-why would my parents do this?" I stuttered, asking her.

"I've met your parents before when you used to live here... I know how they treat you... Did Jin get hurt by them?" She questioned.

"Yes... I didn't know he was there, though." I stood up for myself.

"I understand. I'll go get first aid for him." She went out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a first aid kit.

She cleansed off his cut, then put a bandaid on it and then put on a wet washcloth on his forehead.

"Can you stay here with him for a little bit, I have to go make a call to his father." She asked as I nodded. Finally she left the room for good, and it was just Jin and I.

Kim SeokJin...

"Jungkook! Are you ok??" Jin ran over to me as I tripped and scrapped my knee.

There were tears on my cheeks because of the pain that I wasn't used to back then.

He took out his mini first aid kit and cleaned my scrape and put a bandaid over it.

With a bright smile he would say, "All better!"

Kim SeokJin... The only person I ever cared about the most, besides the rest of Bangtan Boys... I cared for Jin the most...

Kim SeokJin...

I opened my eyes to see Jin, awake, so close to my face. Did I fall asleep on Jin's floor?

I panicked because our faces were so close, my face was starting to get hot. I quickly sat up, but because he was leaning over me, we bumped foreheads.

"Sorry, hyung!" I said as I remember his cut was there.

He rubbed his forehead, "It's alright."

Why was he watching me sleep?

"Dinner's ready, by the way. My mom cooked it through." He told me.

I stood up, "It's okay, I should get home anyway. I'm glad to see that you are ok."

As I was about to head out of his room, he stopped me by tugging onto my shirt.

I stopped, feeling a bit flustered. Why?

"Stay here, don't go back home, it's unsafe. Just stay here until we get something figured out." He told me.

"You mean... Spend the night?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Just for a couple of days."

"What about your parents?" I asked him.

"They understand your situation, they said it's like having another brother, it's fine." He assured I could stay.

"I can't. My parents will be so mad at me." Tears were welling up in my eyes from the fear of what they would do.

Stay cool, Jungkook. Stay cool. I kept telling myself.

"Jungkook...I'll do anything for you. I'll protect you, so don't worry." Jin looked me straight into my eyes and started walking towards me. "You were gone way too long." He added on.

I back up into the wall, "Yeah, I know..." Why is he acting like this?

"So, please, just stay here to make up for it." With that, he placed his hands onto my shoulders and leaned in.

Our lips met. We're both guys!! Isn't he dreading over a dead ex girlfriend right now??

Those thoughts didn't stop me from my heart beating faster... And enjoying my first kiss.

As we parted, he said, "I missed you while you were gone, Kookie."

I smiled at him, that nickname was so old, "I missed you too... I'll stay... But just for a few days."

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!
NEXT CHAPTER AFTER 2 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS!!