Chapter 7 : Creepypasta Land

(Slenderman POV)

By the time we made it to the amusement park it was sunset and it was extremely active by the pastas.
The amusement park was located near water which made it even more beautiful when there was absolute darkness with fire works.
"Creepypasta Land?" (Y/n) smiled as she read the upcoming metal Sign with bright lights, still on Spelndormans shoulders.
"Yup our Friend Laughing Jack fixed up this park so our other friends could have some fun." splendor man smiled.
Creepypasta Land was huge, there were amazingly fast rides that could break a humans neck and the games were all to test A pastas killing skills, so basically Creepypasta Land was to practice killing while having fun.
Suddenly a Black and gray clown approached us. "Hello L.J" I greeted.
"Haha hi Slenderman!" L.J Chuckled,
"What brings you guys here?" He asked raising an eyebrow before looking up at (Y/n).
"Um my friend (y/n) here wanted to come with My brothers and I." I answered him kindly.
"Oh that's Great! Well come on in, it's getting pretty wild up in here." L.j laughed guiding us into the park.
"Well (Y/n) since your a human mortal human guest you gong to need one of these." L.J walked into one of the entrance gates and grabbed a special futuristic wristband that would shield her from the crazy speeds of the rides and the creatures that couldn't handle themselves from killing humans.
Splendorman gently put (Y/n) on the ground so L.J could wrap the wristband around her wrist.
At first the wristband was gray but as soon as the wristband clicked it glowed a bright black and red.
(Y/n) looked at it in awe before looking back me in with excitement.
Splendy overwhelmed with glee took off to go play games.
"Splendy wait!" Smexy yelled running after him with Trenderman close behind leaving just (Y/n) and I.
   (Y/n) looked around with excitement not sure where to go first.
  "Um...maybe...no not there.. OH WHAT ABOUT...no....How about-....no......" She went on and on trying to figure out where to go, I chuckled with delight before picking her up and placing her on my shoulders.  "How about we walk around a little bit and maybe then you'll be able to decide.." I suggested.
  "Yea that's a Great idea!" (Y/n) chuckled.

(your POV)

I rested my palms in Slendermans head and looked up at the sky, the stars gave an amazing light show twinkling left and right.
"Slenderman?" I asked not taking my eyes of the sky. Suddenly a thought dawned upon me.
"Hm?" He responded, "why?" I asked uneasily.
"Why what (Y/n)?" He asked,
"Why didn't you kill me right there and then when I met you for the second time and all the times after that.." I asked, I knew Slenderman could have killed me, he was different and I knew it but just why?
"Um...."He was all answered looking toward a rollerCoaster with blaring lights.
"You could've right?" I asked.
"Uh..I-I guess so...if I wanted to.." He answered.
"So why didn't you?" I asked looking down at him.
"I'm not sure myself actually..." Slenderman answered uneasily.
Slenderman kept walking until two teenage boys ran in his way.
"Whoa be careful you two.." He called.
The two boys stopped, one was slightly tall with Black hair and white hoodie with a smile that stretched across his face while the other looked more of an elf than anything.
"Sorry Slenderman!" The Elf called chasing after The black haired boy.
"That was Jeff and Benjamin...they are compete trouble makers if you ask me..." Slenderman chuckled and resume the walk.
"You know this is fun...just a simple walk around the park.." I smiled looking back at Slenderman.
"Oh really?" He responded.
"Yea, just taking in the fresh air, the sights, and the music." I looked up at Farris wheel as we passed it.
Slenderman chuckled, "I do enjoy scenery myself...but maybe we should just take one ride.." He stopped at the Farris wheel.
Hmm well I've never been on Ferris wheel before...I guess it would be nice..
Slenderman chuckled, "we'll be better get on now then." I had almost forgotten he could read minds.
When we got to the front of the Ferris wheel, there was a short line and we only had to wait about a minute before we got to the cart.
Slenderman gently put me down so I could board the cart, Slenderman closed the cart door and sat a crossed from me as I looked around in wonder feeling on everything.
"It's bigger than I thought." I chuckled as the Ferris wheel powered on taking us up, Slenderman chuckled along with me.
As we went up I could see the pale moon reflect in the water. It was amazing looking down on everyone before getting a glimpse of the city in the distance.
"This is awesome!" I threw my hands up in the air before suddenly Ferris Wheel came to a abrupt stop with a discomforting moan.
"Huh." I gasped and slenderman looked out the cart in panic.
Instantly there was a louder moan in the metal below, followed by and eerie screech of metal bending.
I looked out the cart, the Wheel was collapsing.