Soundtrack Essentials

Hey there! If there is anything I love more than a book itself is a wonderful playlist to go with it! So I have set about making a playlist for my book. All of the songs included really set the tone for me, allowed me to imagine and create, inspired me, and essentially capture the book as I think it should be portrayed through the amazing art of music. All rights reserved to the artists and Spotify, of course. No need to subscribe or follow or anything, just listen.

So please go check out the official playlist, and by all means listen to it while you read Through Clouded Glass! I will constantly be updating it so you always have something to listen to. Enjoy!

*But I mean, just so you know, I absolutely love music, and I am definitely one of those people who hears the first 5 seconds of a song and goes (and yes, bad punctuation intended), "Oh my gosh those 5 seconds are absolutely perfect they sound like the book so much this is it I am adding it I don't care what the rest of it sounds like so these first few seconds are perfection and are the book in a nutshell omg it's meant to be!". So, yeah, little disclaimer there. But I hope you like the music regardless!*

Find It Here:

http://open.spotify.com/user/noneyobusinessbro/playlist/6cL66mI9zguzl3wN4bD3Xd

Also, I will be doing a chapter soundtrack! Though I think all of these songs generally capture the book in all of its essence, I want to post what songs I think really capture the chapter and bring a whole new light and depth to the words if you listen to those songs while reading! Enjoy!