Chapter 1

* Last time *

Jamie took my hand and just as we were going to turn around Niall said,

“Maybe you should keep a better eye on her next time”.

He sounded so superior that I just wanted to barf. I put my hands over Jamie´s ears and turned around to face him.

“Maybe you should drive that pop star attitude and your microphone up your ass!” I hissed.

I took Jamie´s hand again and we started to walk away.

“What did you say to them Boo?” she asked.

“Nothing sweetie, nothing at all” I replied with a smirk.

* Now *

We walked down the hall and I could hear Liam roar in laughter behind us. I have to admit it, he's kind of cute.

I picked up my phone from my bag and dialed Clare´s number.

I could hear the sound of Clare´s ring tone. Not very laud but I could here it.

“She's got the be here somewhere” I mumbled and dragged Jamie with me.

“Hello?” a male voice answered and I starred at my phone. WTF?

“Why do you have my sisters phone?” I asked him dumb.

“Who is this?” he asked.

“Lucy” I replied blunt. “Who are you?”.

“Harry?” he said but it sounded more like a question then a answer.

“Harry who?” I asked as I came around a corner.

“Harry Potter” the bloke said but at the same time a guy in front of us said the same thing. And next to him was no one less then my adorable little sisters.

“Oh really” I snorted and hung up.

They could all hear me and they all turned around to look at us.

“Found her” I said to my sisters. They were standing there next to what was left of One Direction.

I could see that both Clare and Bizzie had gotten autographs on their t-shirts.

“Where was she?” Bizzie asked while Jamie skipped over and asked the boys to sign her shirt as well.

“Far back there” I said and jerked my neck. “Luckily she had found Liam Payne so she wasn't all alone.

“So you've meet Liam?” Louis Tomlinson asked her as he signed her shirt. “Do you think he's cute?”. He had that school boy smirk on his face but Jamie didn't even blush.

“Puppies are cute” Jamie smirked back. “Liam is sexy”.

I almost chocked when she said that.

“Where did you learn that word?” Harry Styles asked her as he signed her shirt next.

“Boo says Taylor Lautner is sexy when he's got no shirt on” she smirked and I just wanted to fall through the floor.

“Really? Boo says that?” Harry smirked. I could hear he thought both my nickname and her statement amused him.

“Girls we should really get to our seats and let the boys get ready” I said with blushing cheeks.