Prologue: This is how this world works as this is 'The Beginning'

This world is a world of magic. All land of magic are controlled by different and most powerful/strongest magic users. There are two main type of magic user.

One is a 'Dreamer'. A 'Dreamer' magic user uses magical weapons ,have strength strong enough and is courageous. For a 'Dreamer' to have his/her weapon summoned depends on the power/strength he/she contained/have and the summoned weapon's design is specially designed base on the user's personality.

Secondly, a 'Wisher'. A ' Wisher' magic user is known to use and cast spells. The spells' elements is categorized in more than a hundred categories. Usually the spells' elements came from the user's personality and power.

The rarest of all 'Dreamers' and 'Wishers' is kinda of a hybrid which is rarely born or exist.When a 'Dreamer' and 'Wisher' fell in love and is married, a child is born known as a Dream Wisher or a Wish Dreamer according to which their powers are mostly Dreamers' or mostly Wishers'.

Mermaids,fairies,angels and other magical creatures exists in this world.

Every one in this world had a tattoo on certain body parts to show their family symbol,element or power.

There are also a few more things to know about this world is that everyone have a jewel/gem from their soul to live.(Known as 'Soul Jewel') If they lost their Soul Jewel or if their Soul Jewel is destroyed, without the Soul Jewel, they can't live. But on one condition, if a person can use a 'Charm of Exchange',-which is common- they can transform into another person;same person but a little change in personality,appearance and power. Some can even transform into a magical animal.

The treasure of this world are Star Stones. There are 88 of it and that makes them rare.
__________________________
1st character

Name: Luciana Star' Bright
Age:15-16
Appearance: Pale golden hair,bright golden eyes and fair skin.
Extras: She always wear a brass coloured golden necklace with a star the same colour. Has a shooting star tattoo on her left shoulder.

__________________________

So how do you guys like it?
It is my first so don't judge.
Correct some of the grammer if possible.

:)