1: Luciana Star'Bright's Life

Luciana's POV

Life is always boring up in this tower,I wonder what the outside world is like. Why am I lock in here just because of a curse? What does the curse do anyway? Who are my parents? Questions kept on appearing in my head. I wonder why?

*sigh*

The world always doesn't seem to accept me. Am I just a mistake? A rejection?Why am I even born into this world? All i know is my name and age nothing more .I guess these questions will remain unanswered. And it's always the voices in my head telling me what to do.

Oh well, the sun is setting. I'll look at the beautiful stars again.

Today I saw 2 zodiacs. Usually it is 1.
After a while I saw a shooting star. I made a wish that I will be free from this tower as soon as possible to see the outside world. That was my one and only wish/dream here in this tower.

I went to bed and started dreaming.

(The dream~)

Nobody's POV

There was a lady/woman holding a round ball of light then she raised her hand and the light lifted off her arms/hands. The light shone radiantly. The stars above her started to sparkle. The lady with pale blond long hair then disappeared and a bigger star appeared in the sky.(Just like the picture above but a long pale blond hair lady;her hair reaches above her knees)

Luciana then heard a faint whisper saying " The stars and me would always lead the way,Luciana. You are the light of the stars. You would live a hard life at first but everything would be better as you get along. I'm sorry you were born...this way......"

Then with a bright radiant flash of light she woke up.

________________________________

Luciana's POV

Wow... What was that? That was mysterious...but it felt 'right' for the first time.

Questions and flashbacks of the dream started conjuring up in my mind. Who was that lady/woman ? How does she know my name? What does she mean by I'm sorry you were born this way?

*sigh*

"I need to take a break from these questions"I said to myself.

Nobody's POV

Luciana washed up and went to the window of the tower. She opened it to take a breath of fresh morning air and hear the sound of birds chirping.

Little did she know what was going to happen.

__________________________________

???POV

I was running. Not because of the Dark Knights' Kingdom guards but because of saving my life and magic from them. They wanted my rare magic and star stones.

Those Dark Knights haven't seen the last of me. First,I needed a place to hide.

-------------

A few minutes later...

*pant* *pant*

Great, now I'm lost. This seems pointless.

Wait, a tower! I'll hide there! I doubt if there's anyone living in there.

"Sky Sapphire wings!"

I flew up to the tower's opened window and went in.

____________________________

Luciana's POV

After I opened the window I went to my bed and left it open.

I lay on my bed for a few minutes deep in thoughts.

Suddenly there's a sound coming from the window and a girl about my age with pure white and sky blue wings.

My eyes widened and I jolted up into a sitting position.

_____________________________

???POV

I gasped as I saw someone sitting on a bed.

She screamed.

"Oh,sorry please don't scream. I won't hurt you,"I said.

She then put her hand to her mouth to prevent herself from screaming louder.

"Sorry if intrude your place but I really need a place to hide first. I'll explain afterwards,"I continued.

"Oh,okay...sorry for screaming..."she murmured.

As I heard horses neighing and guards talking I quickly shut the window and went beside the girl's bed,hiding.

I heard one of the guards saying"Hey,where did that hybrid Dream Wisher go?." And then another voice saying"Stop! We can't go anymore further than this. It's the Cursed Star wisher girl's tower. We better leave,come on,"

Good,now they're leaving. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Um...are you alright now?"asked the girl.

"Y...yeah,I'm fine thanks for letting me hide. Anyway my name's Sapphire Sky l'Arc Lazuli. Whats yours?"I introduced.

_____________________

Luciana's POV

She asked me my name. I wonder if its okay to tell this stranger I just met 4 minutes ago but she seems trustworthy enough.

"M..my name is Luciana Star' Bright,"

"What a beautiful name. How old are you?"she smiled.

She complimented me. I smiled.

"I just turn sixteen on July 30th" I said.(a Leo)

"I turned sixteen on February 17th an Aquarian so basically I'm older and we're the same age," she said.

___________________________

Nobody's POV

"Um...if you don't mind me asking...explanation?"Luciana said.

"Oh,yeah. To start with,I was training near a river. After an hour of training, a person from the Dark Knights' castle saw me while collecting water from the river. The person quickly ran back to the castle after seeing me and I guess...he told the dark knights. The dark knights then sent some guards off to find me and capture me for my powers.

And after awhile of running I saw your tower and ended up here,"Sapphire explained.

"Why do they want your power? And what power?"asked Luciana.

"Oh,you don't know?"Sapphire said with a confused and question look on her face.

"I'm kinda stuck up here in this tower for like 16 years. I guess..."Luciana said.

"Oh,right,you're cursed right?"Sapphire question.

Luciana just nodded as an answer.

"Well, I am a rare type of Wisher/Dreamer called Dream Wisher. A Dream Wisher is a wisher more specialized in spells and a little in magical weapon.

My element is also rare and most likely uncommon. It is called 'Ocean Sky lazuli'. It means I have the power of the ocean,which is water and air/wind of the sky,"Sapphire explained.

"Oh. That's amazing!"Luciana smiled.

____________________________________

Luciana' POV

The moment she finish explaining I felt like my future is going to change.

----------

There will be a lot of secrets. Read more:)