A Smile Of Affection [Student/Teacher] - Chapter 6

MMmmm Sean Faris is so yummy! who agrees with me ?? hahah loved him in the movie, never back down. Best movie! its a must see if you havnt watched it :)

Re-Cap

“ I really am sorry” I said after we finished laughing.

“Its fine. Really.” He smiled. Tucking a loose strand behind my ear. It was then that I noticed I was still on top of him. I began to get up, but he pulled me back down. Eyes twinkling. It seemed as though his face was coming in closer to mine, or was I just imagining it?

It was like my dream that I had this morning but this was real. He cupped my face in his hands and brought his face In a little closer. I closed my eyes wait for the touch. But instead I heard someone clear their throat from behind me.

“Whats going on here.?” I heard for the second time today.

*****************************************************              

Mr Thompson jumped so much that I was practically thrown off of his chest and onto the grown. I hissed out from how hard I came in contact with the floor. I sat up on my elbows and looked up at our confronter.

Relief washed over me.

“ You know this is a public library, for reading, studying and Quiet time. Not for this .. this canoodling, its inappropriate. Go do that somewhere else!’’ Mrs Hackles, our town librarian, hissed at us, jabbing her old wrinkled finger between the both of us.

I pursed my lips together to keep back the laughter rolling up my throat, but couldn’t help a little snort that escaped.

Mrs Hackles turned her eyes on me and glared giving me a little tsk.

I looked over at Mr Thompson who was giving me a look of disappointment as he rubbed the back of his neck.

The librarian shook her head and muttered something under her breath that sounded a bit like ‘teenagers and hormones these days’  and stalked off towards the front desk.

“Well ..’’ I said breaking the silence and looking down at my feet “That was .. interesting”

Mr Thompson didn’t say a word, so I risked a glance at him. I could help but smile as he was doing the same, looking down at his feet. I watched him some more and noticed a light shade of red crossing his cheeks

“Are you-” i snickered “Are you blushing?” I covered my mouth with my hand.

He snapped his head in my direction, and my face dropped. Nope he definitely wasn’t blushing, boy he looked pissed.

I gulped.

Blushing .. really Rachel? You think I’m blush from all this” he threw his hands up in the air.

I really didn’t know what to say. So I just stood there staring at him. He stared back and his face softened a little, and I swear I could see a hint of a twinkle in his eyes.

He waved me off “ Just go home Rach, Before something stupid happens” he shook his before turning around and walking away.

********************************************************

When Grace and I got back to my house, we felt pretty tired and curled up together on my bed like old times.

“I miss this” Gracey admitted

I sighed “Ditto my friend. I feel like we haven’t done much together lately, even though we spent like the entire summer break together”