chapter 12

Natalie's Pov:

the whole ride home Luke was silent, he didn't talk to me when we got home either, he just went straight up to our room an stayed there, i slept in the spare room since i didn't think he would want to see me now or in the morning so the guest room was the best idea for the moment, " Natalie? can we talk a moment?" luke asked curiously, " uh, yeah sure, come in" i said sitting up in bed, " first i want you to know that im not mad at you, an you don't need to sleep in here! you can come to bed with me, an i'm glad you told me, that shows you will always be honest with me an that makes me happy, now come to bed with me" he said coming over an picking me up out of the bed an carrying me to our room an plopping me down on our bed.

Luke's Pov:

I cant believe she thought i was mad at her! she told me the truth without hesitation when Micheal wasn't gonna, she truly loves me an i could never be happier, so i had to tell her i wasn't an maybe get a little something out of it!, i went an talked to her an then took her to our room an plopped her down on our bed, we weren't gonna have sex but i at least wanted to have some fun, so first i crawled on top of her, an started kissing her neck when i found a sweet spot an she let out one heck of a moan, so i sucked on it a little longer an she was getting fist fulls of the sheets an then my shirt an it just made me so hard, she was so beautiful an its awesome to see that i can make her feel this way. she makes me so happy i just am glad we got paired together for the project that is due in a week, but were pretty much done anyway so we should be good.

through the rest of the week we just layed around watching movies on Netflix an then getting up every so often to finish our project, we passed it in before it was due an then got our mark the day it was due, we got an A+ like always, but it was good, then 2 weeks went by an we have had sex a billion times an each time it gets even better, an so on an we were still together after 2 months an 1 year, we were still happy an we were finally out of school!

sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to wrap this up so i could try to end this on 15 chapters, love all of you who have read this an hopefully you keep reading! seeya an please vote an tell me what you think in the comments!