chapter 24

Natalie's Pov:

i cant believe i might find out what i am having an see the little one an how much they have grown! i am so excited! Luke is still getting ready, meanwhile i am having a bowl of ice cream an glass of cola, i hope he hurries! " Luke we have 25 minutes to get there! are you almost ready yet? the baby is having a good day today, so i want to get there an be in a good mood" i yelled outside the bathroom door, " yeah, i know an im happy he/she is having a good day but i need to shave! be right out" he said, i could hear the smirk in his voice, " okay mr. man! if you are not out of that bathroom in 5 minutes i am leaving without you!" i said giggling, " oh no! im coming! im coming" he said sounding worried, he was out of the bathroom in 2 minutes, " okay then! come on boys! lets get to that hospital!" i said starting toward the door, " okay! i am so happy you let us come" Calum said excitedly, " your welcome cal, but if it weren't for u an ash begging me to let you come it would only be me an luke! i said laughing, " yeah, but babies are so cute in the womb an they are just as cute as puppies" Calum said with a twinkle in his eye, the whole ride he kept trying to rub my belly, i swatted his hand a few times but i guess he didnt get the hint, but finally we go to the hospital!

when we got inside, they told us to take a seat, an instantly a bunch of women gathered around to touch my baby bump! it was so weird, they were like invading my space! but it ended soon when the doctor came out an asked for me, " Hemmings? Natalie Hemmings?" she spoke, " Uh! right here!" i spoke loud enough for her to hear, " okay, come on in everyone, we will take a look at the little one in there, so how many appointments have you had before this?" she asked getting me settled on the chair, " well, since im on tour with the boys, ive had one other appointment, thats to make sure i was pregnant!" i said nervously, " well, you should have had one sooner but thats okay, so do you want to know the gender today if we can find out?" she asked excitedly, " uh yes, we would love too, ive been having a good morning, no morning sickness yet an my last headache was 2 hours ago" i said as she put the cold gel on my tummy, " well, that can be good an bad" she said with a blank face, " what! what do you mean bad?" i asked nervously, " well the baby could be sleeping which is good or the baby could maybe have stopped developing an just died" she said with a frown, " oh! well can we do this then" i asked scared, " of course" she said taking the camera part type piece an rubbing it on the gel, " oh look! there it is, an look, there is a heartbeat, so the baby is fine, oh wait, there are 2 heartbeats, looks like you are pregnant with twins Natalie, congrats!" she said excitedly, " Oh my gosh! really, that is so awesome, luke! were having twins! were having twins guys" i said excitedly, luke was smiling along with the other boys, " well, it looks like you will also find out the genders too, but ill wait so i can print off this ultrasound so you guys can have a pic an then ill tell you" she said, printing the photo an leaving the room for me to get cleaned up.

I am just so excited that i'm having twins, we are having twins! this is such a blessing! i cant wait to find out what we are having, i can hear her coming, an she just opened the door an walked in with the ultrasound photo! this is it, i cant wait! " okay! well you guys are having one boy and one girl! congrats!" she said smiling, " yay! omg! wow! were! were having a boy an girl! i am so happy! this is incredible! luke i am so happy right now!" i said hugging him, an of course the boys joined in! but i couldn't of any other people i would want by my side other than my mom an bestie Alyssa, when we went home i just had to text Alyssa! wait! i totally spaced, she doesnt even know im pregnant!

HEY! BIG NEWS, VERY IMPORTANT!~ Nat

OKAY! YAY!~ Aly

I AM PREGNANT!!!~ Nat

OMG! WHAT! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!~ Aly

YEAH! AN WE ARE HAVING TWINS 1 BOY 1 GIRL!!!~ Nat

YAY! wait! how far along are you?~ Aly

Well... i really wanted to tell you sooner but i totally spaced cause of all the morning sickness that turned into every hour sickness an then all this shit happened!~ Nat

It's fine, i'm not mad, just want to know how far along you are!~ Aly

Oh! okay, i am 4 months along~ Nat

OH MY GOD! you will be coming home to have the babies right? theres only 5 months you know!~ Aly

Yeah i know! but with this tour i dont know! i have to talk to luke!~ Nat

OKK ill ttyl bye! congrats again i am so happy!~ Aly

Thanks bye!~ Nat

An like that, i finished talking to her but then went straight to bed! long day an i was so tired

sorry for the short chapter! really tired but ill update soon! what do you guys think? hope u like it! bye! oh an i want to give my readers a name so im gonna call you guys my cupcakes okay, or if you have a better name for you guys im all eyes! night love ya'll