completely undone

Max's P.O.V

I was in my house trying to get my dad's old car to start, but it wasn't making any progress since it had one of those old motors that weren't made anymore. I was trying to change the oil when I felt a pair of hands slide around my waist.

I smiled.

"I wasn't expecting you hear today." I said and turned around.

"Really, good thing that I came here today, don't you think?" Britney said.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

I was hoping it was Lizzy but instead it was Britney.

"I want you back." She said answering my question.

"Britney, we were never together so you can't expect me to get back if 'we' never existed." I said.

"But I love and I want you." Britney said pouting.

Instead of making her irresistible like Lizzy she looked needy like a little girl making a tantrum for a new toy.

"No, I don't want you. Whenever we had in the past is gone, Lizzy is what I want for today, tomorrow and forever." I told her.

I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my words.

Britney looked like she had placed a very sour lemon in her mouth.

"You're not going to be with her." Britney said.

I smiled.

"You can't do anything to stop me from being with Lizzy." I said.

"Really, not even the little fact about your mother, your half brother and you know who?" Britney said.

I stood there looking at Britney surprised.

"You wouldn't." I told her.

"Really, you can go and try me we can see if I'm bluffing or not." Britney said with a smile.

I gave a groan, I knew Britney she would definitely do it.

"What do you want?" I told her mad.

I was cornered and I couldn't do anything about this.

"I just want the only think I have always wanted from you." Britney said like a little child.

I was in my room meanwhile Britney sat there in the bed with a huge smile.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I told her.

Once in the bathroom I stared at myself in the mirror as I had an inner fight with my wolf.

'You can't do this to Elizabeth!' My wolf roared furiously.

'I know that but if Britney tells her the truth Lizzy will never speak to us ever again, she will never forgive us, I know that by doing this she won't either but we can't take a chance.' I told my wolf.

My wolf knew I had made a clear point but still it was hard for both of us to actually do this. Of course any guy would be like fine with it, honestly most would think this would be like a free screw but how can you be with a girl that is no longer attractive to you? How could you trade paradise for an ordinary day on earth? That is what I felt with Lizzy sometimes you had no option and if somehow Lizzy finds out about this I will be devastated since it is her who I wanted to be with.

I got out of the bathroom and saw Britney with my cell phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.