prom

"What are you talking about Liz? You are in the condition to be up much less to go to a dance." Nick said as he followed me worried.

"So, are you going to miss you own prom? It's senior year after all, it's your last chance." I said.

"I rather lose my prom night than to lose you Liz." Nick said stopping me.

"Nick, I'm fine now with Max's help my wolf and I are better."

"Now you are, but for how long?" He said.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"How long before your bond gets weak again and you're nearly dying Liz, how long is it going to be before it happens again and assures you that you will survive? I cannot let that happen again." He said.

"This is why I want to go to the Prom. I made my decision and I will fix things tonight." I said.

"Liz, just think about it-."

"No, Nick I will go to the Prom with or without you. Nothing you say can change my mind." I said with determination.

"Fine, I'll go." Nick said.

He knew I could be stubborn as hell when I wanted to.

"Liz, come on I have to see you in that dress!" Nick said as he constantly knocked in the door.

"I'm going!" I said.

I open the door and saw Nick in a black in black Dolce & Gabbana suit.

"You look amazing like an angel!" He said.

"You don't look bad yourself." I said with a smile.

"Please!" He said rolling his eyes. "The least I deserve for this suit is to be nominated as the hottest guy of the night."

"Don't you think you're giving yourself too much credit?" I said.

"After I spend five months finding the perfect dress for you this is how you pay me?" He said in a fake offended voice.

"Sorry, actually I should be thankful that you're going to be my date." I said.

"About that, I should have mentioned that earlier." He said.

"What?" I asked him.

I hated when he used that tone it meant that bad news were coming up.

"Avery Grant from our gym class invited me as her prom date."

"But I thought you were gay." I said confused.

"It changed after I kissed you and it's not like she's my mate. But don't worry I will arrive with you, she will be waiting for me in the prom and with that dress you will impress anyone." Nick said.

The dress was long and white, it made look and feel as if I was floating; it had a sweetheart neckline and some silver lines under my breast, it kind of looked like the dress Taylor Swift wore in her video 'You Belong with Me'.

After taking some pictures, which were mainly insisted by my mother and Nick, we got out. My brother was against me going to the prom but he let us borrow his black convertible. As we got out I saw that there was a full moon.

"It's so pretty." I said as I looked up to the moon.

"Liz." Nick said suddenly.

"What? Is there something wrong with the car?" I asked him.

"It's not that. Look at your arms."

I looked down and saw what he was talking about; the thin lines were all over my arms and back, the shine was strong silver colored that made me glimmer as if I was an angel.