Andy Biersack

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so in this chapter we find out about why Aly is crying about Andy being there and with this chapter I'm telling you I have nothing wrong with Andy I love him and his band it's just idk lol I just thought he'd be a good person to play this person Kk just letting y'all know I love Andy and you guys thanks <3
Andy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seriously does Alex and Aly say nothing about me like at all? Vic act like he was her guardian while actually while Alex is at work I'm her guardian and when he told me that he was her boyfriend that made me mad. Like wasn't she already in a relation ship? Gee they tell me nothing. Figures I am the reason Alex's brother died. Aly found out and now she hates me even though she never even met Tom. "Ya I'm her uncle you have a problem with that?" I ask.

"Actually I do and I have a question, why did Aly start running and crying when you came?" The little Mexican asked.

"Again I'm not Going to tell you because it's private now go and I'll talk to Aly" I say smiling at him.

"How about the other way around" he snapped back. I grew angry.

"Yo boys stop fighting and come on but Andy stay as far away from me as you can" none only then Aly said. Her face was red and puffy and looked kinda angry. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

Aly's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ran into the first bathroom I saw and sat down and cried. I looked in my jacket and found a razor blade. I sighed because I am clean and was clean for 3 months now but I can't do it. Andy brings back to many bad memories and I I just can't do it. I put the blade on my skin. I slice it softly then I do it harder and harder till i started bleeding. I watched at the blood pours. I cry while watching it. I finally decided it was time to clean it up so it didn't get infected. I put it in the water and it stung. I stayed in the bathroom crying a bit then decided I should go. I walked out on went over to where everyone was. The people I saw when I got there was Vic and Andy and it looks like they are about to fight. "Yo boys stop fighting and come on, but Andy stay as far away from me as you can" I say through gritted teeth. He rolled his eyes but then nodded. I nodded back and started walking.

"Aly? What's wrong? What happened?" Vic asked.

I started thinking about my arm then shook my head. "Nothing I'm okay" I say smiling. He smiles back.

"Good"

Andy's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sigh and walk behind the short Mexican. I look at Aly and she sighs and looks down at her arm and that makes me look down too. My eyes go wide and I stop in my tracks. "A-a-Aly?" I asked hopefully loud enough so she can here me. She looked at me then raises an eyebrow. I look at her arm then she looks at it. Her eyes go wide. Vic, I think that's his name, looks down as well and his eyes go wide too. "Why?" Me and Vic ask at the same exact time. She falls to her knees and cries. Ugh girls and them being so emotional.

"She Aly it's ok I know I know I self harmed my self I know don't worry it's not your fault tho so don't blame you self please I love you to much for something bad to happen to you" I rolled my eyes at Vic's cheesyness. She cries on Vic and Vic calms her down some how. Vic's phone goes off and I notice it's on the ground. I pick it up and see a message from Kellin.
Kellin:hey Vic hurry up like now because me and Alex need to tell you and Aly something!!!!!!;)
"Yo Andy who is that?" Vic asks. I show him it and he nods and grabs Aly's hand and he starts walking with me behind him and Aly.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instagram:all_time_low_fan_girl