Okay

Kellin's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I keep on thinking about what will happen in Vic stays with Aly. My son broke her heart like wtf imagine what Vic could do. I'm not trying to be mean but everyone knows him. "Hey dad can I go punch Vic?" I rolled my eyes and before I could say no he said "okay thanks" and ran outside and ran to Vic's. Shoot I need to get him. I ran out the door to be greeted my no other then Vic.

"Vic are y- wait where's my son?" I asked Vic. He looked confused. "He said that he wanted to "talk", more like beat you, about Aly" I said now hyperventilating. Vic's eyes went wide.

"He wanted to what?" He asked through gritted teeth. Shoot did I say the wrong thing? "What way did he go?" Vic asked. Shoot I did this is not gonna be good.

"Vic not the point come on let's go find him and I will make sure you and him stay away from each other before you guys kill each other" I said starting to run and look for Clyde.

"What are you talking about? Mom just stop. No. Yes I'm near dad I mean Kellin. Oh my gosh fine". Clyde? Who is he talking to? What is he talking about? Why did he say mom? And before I knew it I fell from the tree I was on.

"Shit" I mumbled but sadly Clyde saw me. His eyes went wide. Then a look of anger flashed through him. I noticed he wasn't looking at me. I looked at where he was looking and saw he was looking at Vic. "Clyde you okay?" I asked him.

"Ya I will be once Vic dies" Clyde said threw gritted teeth.

"I'll uh just stay up here then" Vic said being a whimp.

"Victor Fuentes is such a whimp. But Clyde you need to stop and settle down why do you hate Vic so much?" I asked him. He looked at me with sadness and anger in his eyes.

"Because that jerk face stole my girlfriend" he said even more angry. Oh great this is getting confusing.

"Dude your the one that made her cry everytime she looked at you and everytime she did she had hurt and sadness in her eyes unlike what she does when she sees me" oh my god Vic that was harsh.

"Owe that burned" out of know where someone no other then Aly Gaskarth said. Gee what the heck is she wearing? Why the heck did Alex let her out of the house? She's wearing a all black super short crop top. With short shorts that are black too like what the heck is Alex thinking?

"Hey Aly" Vic said smiling down at her because he's still in the tree.

"Hey Vic" she said smiling up at him. "Hey Clyde" she said with some kind of grin on her face. "Kellin my dad would like to talk to you about some band stuff with you" she said sounding annoyed yet happy.

I nodded. "Okay thanks Aly" I said and walked to Alex's house which wasn't that far away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys how are you all haha. Sorry for the long update I've been super busy and Halloween which I can't wait for is coming so woohoo. Haha remember to vote and comment please :) 😊

         Thank You~Alybear2002 <3 :)