15). Rich Boy [Trigger Warning]

*A/N* [Trigger warning this chapter talks about self harm and suicide]

Jack's POV

"Nora!" I shout, my lungs feeling on the verge of collapsing as I see her body lying still on the concrete. One minute she had been stand but the next her whole body had given up and fallen, her head smacking the gutter. Running at an inhuman speed, I repeat her name frantically. Reaching her, I crouch over her body checking to see if she was okay. Finding no fatal wounds, I tap her forehead, whining for her to wake up.

"Jack?" She groaned, her eyes fluttering open to stare at me. She blinked a few times registering what happened before shoving me off with force. Smacking the concrete, I rub my back trying to work out how the girl who just collapsed had the strength to push me off.

"Fuck." I grumble, seeing a rip in my stripped shirt.

"Why were you on top of me?" Nora asks, her black hair falling over her eyes.

"I was trying to wake you up." I defend, holding my hands above my head in surrender.

"Jack you don't have to climb on top of me to wake me up." She snarls but her voice wavers uncontrollably.

"I know." I admit, standing up and brushing the dirt off my skinny jeans. I open my mouth to say something else but I stop, catching Nora as she stumbles. "I don't think you should stand."

"Jack leave me alone."

"No. Do you want me to call your mom?" I ask, referring to Kara but then realizing my mistake.

"Don't." She snaps.

"What about your dad? I'm sure he would understand." I stutter, trying to fix the situation but failing. I had never been able to deal with a moody Nora, I don't think anyone on the planet actually could.

"Jack just leave, please just leave." Nora begs, her legs shaking to hold up her small weight. Nora didn't even weigh much, actually she used to be chubby and large but then slowly she just got thinner.

"I'm not leaving." I protest before pulling her arm over her shoulder."Do you want me to take you home?" I ask, staggering down the street with her hoping that nobody mistakes us for being drunk. I didn't want to have to explain to my parents this whole situation.

"No." She replied, her head resting on my shoulder as she tried walking.

"Where do you want me to take you?" I continue wondering how I let her build a wreck out of me. Nora was so out of control, so beautiful, but I couldn't help but still love her.

"The bridge." She mumbles, her body slipping off me.

"Nora, I'm going to put you down here and call Ben, okay?" I decide, knowing her judgement was off. I didn't know what was wrong with her, maybe it was the drugs? I doubted the possibility, it didn't seem right. Sitting her on someones cinder block fence, I wrapped one of my arms securing her so she won't fall. It didn't take long for me to get a hold of Ben, telling him to get here urgently.

By the time Ben arrived, Nora was unconscious again. "Thank the fucking universe you here." I announced as Ben frowned getting out of his beaten down car.

"Holy shit. Is she alright? What happened?" He panicked, stumbling over the gutter to see his sister. I never understood why Nora said Ben didn't care about her when he was here almost in tears. The only reason the twins weren't close was that Nora pushed Ben away, she pushed everyone away.

"I don't know, she just collapsed and I was nearby." I explain, trying to get Nora to stand up.

"If any other dude had their arm wrapped around her unconscious body I would have punched them. It was lucky that you were there Jack." Ben continued, picking Nora up like she weighed nothing an putting her in his car. I don't think anyone has told Nora that her brother is terrifying. He would make a great super villain, just enough brains and brawl, with some gay thrown in for added effect.