chapter 1

*this is a bad start but I will change it soon :)*

Another tiring day playing GTA V with the guys. Blowing up cars, laughing and fucking around with each other. It's 1am and I decided that I wanted to go to sleep.

" Welp, im going to start heading to bed. See you guys tomorrow."
I said logging off after the guys said their good byes or good nights.

I laid down staring at the ceiling for a little bit not bothering to change my clothes. After a few hours of turning and twisting I finally fell asleep.

~dream~

Darkness

That's all I saw

Faint voices heard in the background.

'No one likes him. Why is he even our friend?'

' he is my best friend and I suggest you stop talking about him like that.'

Who are these peope? Are they talking abou me? The voices get more clear.

' what are you gonna do about it? Jonathan is just a stupid fag and you know it.'

'....'

I knew who the voices were. Evan and tyler. Does tyler not like me? What did I do? I thought for a while trying not to let a tear drop.

~end of dream~

I woke up to be greeted by my phone ringing. I grabed my phone and answered it without seeing who it was.

" hello?" The voice said. I could immediately tell it was evan.

"Hey, whats up?" I replied

" well I was wondering if you wanted to play gmod with me and the guys?" He asked

" is tyler also going to play with us?" I hesitated to ask

"Yeah man, why?" He replied

"No reason. I will be on in a few, see you later." I said before hanging up

* so yeah. Im going to be doig this now I guess haha but if anyone gots any advice to help me out that will be great bye :)*