Chapter 13

With Jenna and Jose

Jenna's P.O.V.

We were on the roof. It was the only place where no one would come and bother us. It was just me and Jose. The way it should be.

"Doesn't the sky look pretty" I asked while looking at the horizon 

"Not as pretty as you" 

I started blushing

"it's true you are"

"Thanks"

"sooo..."

"sooo....." 

"now what?" I asked

"How bout this"

He leaned in and kissed me

We pulled away he rested his forehead on mine.

"So what do you say?"

"About what?" I smiled

"About being my girlfriend?" 

"Hmmm.."

"Hmmm what?" he asked

"I'll think about it" I said at looked at the view 

"What?"

I looked at him and giggled

"I'm just kidding. I would love to be your girlfriend" 

He smiled and kiss me once again as the sun was setting and the wind was blowing. It was the best feeling ever. 

Tenille's P.O.V.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he stepped closer to me

"Something I should have done a long time ago."

He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I was in shock but that didn't stop me from kissing him back. 

Emmanuel's P.O.V.

I opened my door to see Dominique. Oh great just what I needed. 

"Can we talk?" she asked

I stepped aside and she walked in.

I sat on my bed as she stood standing.

"Well..." I said waiting for her to say something.

"Look I'm really sorry about everything that's happened since the party. I never knew you felt that way about me. I didn't think someone like you would want to be with someone like me. And the truth is I really like you. I always have. I've had a HUGE crush on you since I found out about Menudo. It was a lot to take in when Asher said that you guys were moving in with us. I mean I was really happy and-" 

WOW does this girl talk a lot. I got up and grabbed her and kissed her. I felt her kiss me back. 

"I'm sorry" she said once again as we pulled away. 

"I know. But you really talk a lot."

We both laughed. 

"So you forgive me?" 

"I was never mad ..well I was but only because I thought you were cute and I wished that you hooked up with me instead of Justin. 

"Trust me we all do."

Vanessa's P.O.V.

"Will you PLEASE talk to me?" Asher begged

"No Asher now leave me alone!" I yelled at him as I started to walk to me room

"Why do you keep pushing me away?"

"Cause there's nothing to talk about/"

"Yes there is Vanessa!"

I stopped and looked at him " I told you that I'm over everything that's happened in the pass between us."

"But I'm not"

"Well what am I suppose to do? Tell you that I love you and pretend that my feelings weren't hurt when you let walk away?"

"I'm sorry.."

"Me too." and with that I went into my room and didn't come out for the rest of the night.