Chapter 17

"Ready or not here we come" Vicky and Justin yelled

I hid in someone's room. Who's room you ask. I'm not sure. But all I know is that its not mine.

"I really don't wanna do this." Vicky said

"Clam down I'm right here." Justin said and took Vicky's hand into his. She smiled at him and they continues to look for everyone. she stated blushing. Thank god its dark or else he would have noticed. 

I was sitting on the closet floor when I felt someone touch my arm.

"AHHHHHHHHH" I screamed

"SHHH" __ covered my mouth with his hands." Its me clam down."

"Asher you scared the crap out of me."

"Sorry. Now what are you doing in my room?"

"I didn't know this was your room."

"well it is."

"Fine I'll leave if you want me to."

"No its ok you don't have to and besides they might find you if you leave." Asher said as he grabbed my hand.

"Fine." I whispered and sat back down. 

"Did you just hear someone scream?" Justin asked Vicky

"Yup and I think it came from Asher's room"

"Lets go"

They went up to Asher's room and opened the door.

"There in here." I whispered to Asher.

"I know:

All of a sudden we herd someone open the closet door. I moved closer to Asher being as careful as I can not to make any noise.

"No ones in the closet." Vicky said as she close the door to Asher's room.

When they left me and Asher started laughing. They didn't find us. that's impossible. Unless Vicky wasn't really looking. Maybe she wanted to spend a little more time with Justin. 

"uhh I don't feel like looking for them anymore... o0o cookies." Vicky said and started eating the cookies that were on the counter.

"Your seriously eating the cookies right now?" Justin asked

"Yup. Want one?" she asked holing up a cookie to his face.

He just shrugged "Why not?" he took the cookie from his hand and eat it.

Vicky jumped up on the counter.

Justin just smirked at her

"What?" she asked

"Do you still like me?" he asked

"Hmm.. I don't know"

"it's a yes or no answer Vicky."

"it's a maybe"

"why a maybe?"

"Cause I don't know if you like me." 

"well I do."

"Really?" 

"Yea."

"well I don't trust you.."

"Why not?"

Vicky just looked at him

"O0h you mean-cause of- yea... I wouldn't blame you. But that was before I started to know you." Justin stood in between her legs and looked into her eyes. Vicky looked away

"Look. I'm sorry about the whole thing that happened between me and Dominique. I wish that it never had happened. But I wanna be with you and only you."

Vicky looked at him and smiled "You really mean that?"

"Of course I do." he moved a strand of her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. He stroked her cheek with his thumb. "So will you be mine?"

"Yes Mr. Thorne I would love to be yours"

He smiled and kissed her

A few seconds later

"EH-EM!" I said crossing my arms and taping my feet 

Justin and Vicky pulled away and saw all of us.

"I see you two have been playing your own games" Jenna said

"Sorry we forgot." Vicky said smiling at Justin

"Yea sure. But aww you two are together now. That's so cute" Tenille said

After about an hour later the electricity came back on and we all decided to go to bed.

"By the way Vicky..." Justin said to her before he went in his room " I got your little message."

"What message?" 

"The one about you being in love with me"

"I never told you that." Vicky said chuckling 

"Really? You didn't leave a note on my bed the other day?"

"Nope."

"O0h. Then never mind. Goodnight." He kissed her and they went to bed.