Chapter 19

A/N Ok... That just happened...

My sister asked me to watch her little Jack Skellington stuffed animal, and make sure he 'stayed out of trouble'....

._.

Oh, and there's a twist today! 

3rd POV (What a twist!) 

Jay walked into the school, and he was mad.

Very mad.

His not-really-but-still-is-sister was moving to America.

Because of a jerk named Hans,

And a depressed Sam.

He would give Hans what he deserved. And with Taurtis by his side, he knew that he wouldn't fail.

They walked into the school ten minutes before school started.

"Hans!" Yelled Jay. Hans was flirting with Sookie.

Wouldn't they be just perfect for each other? He thought. Hans turned to face them, his smirk plastered on his sick face.

"Hey guys! What's going-" Hans didn't get to finish his sentence because Jay had punched him, leaving him on the floor.

"This is all your fault!" Yelled an angry Jay. Hans frowned.

"Now, now. Don't go around throwing punches unless you plan on people giving them back." Hans warned. Taurtis glared at him.

"Anna is moving to America, because of you!" Yelled Jay, fuming with anger. Hans rolled his eyes.

"I knew my babe would be too much drama to go through getting back. But it was all worth it. A after she told the whole school that I cheated on her, no one would date me. So, I was just returning the favor." He replied. 

Sam walked into the school, his eyes widened when he saw the situation.

"What are you doing?" Asked Sam, running to Hans to help him up. A/N Poor Sam... You're helping the bad guy!

"You!" Shouted Jay, walking towards Sam. Taurtis held him back.

"What is wrong with you?" Asked Sam. 

"YOU!! You're what's the matter with me!" Yelled an angry Jay who was being held back against his will.

"What are you talking about." Asked Sam, exasperated.

"Anna is moving back to America because of you!" Jay practically screamed at Sam and Hans. 

"W-what?" Sam asked. Hans rolled his eyes, not having a care in the world as he got up and left the three.

"She's leaving, because... Well, because you broke her heart." Said Jay, loosening up. Taurtis let him go.

"Broke her heart? But she was kissing Hans, she-"

"Hans basically threw himself on top of her, forcing her to kiss him." Jay muttered, kicking Hans' locker. It left a mark, which made Jay smirk.

"That jerk!" Yelled Sam, getting angry. Jay glared at him.

"If anyone's a jerk, it's certainly you!" He said, walking to him. Taurtis knew what was about to happen, and quickly stood in the middle of them.

"Hey! Neither one of us wants Anna to leave. So let's stop fighting and figure this out." Said Taurtis, calming them both down.

"Why would it matter if I left her in the rain? How could I have broken her heart?" Asked Sam.

"She loves you. Well, she did." Jay snorted. 

Realization dawned into Sam as he realized what happened.

And what he had done.

"We gotta convince Anna not to move!" He yelled, practically tripping over his feet as he ran to the entrance of the school, Jay close behind.

"Guess we're ditching school today." Muttered Taurtis, walking out of the school.

A/N My sister came while I started writing this, and her Jack Skellington had tipped over. She went ballistic and started tickling me. Then, I had some ice cream! Ok, that was completely random... 

Bye! Love you all!