Chapter 23

A/N So, I'm running out of ideas and that means....

The story is ending.

DONT WORRY, NOT TODAY! Tomorrow... IM SORRY, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROFILE!! It's kinda more important then this one... Sowwy, but that one houses my three hundred thousand read books and... Yeah. My other stories will still be open, though!

Anna's POV

I can't help but feel that the date went perfectly... Good food, good games... All it missed was a... Kiss. I'm not really ready to kiss Sam yet. I would do it, but I'm pretty sure Sam wouldn't want me to. Besides, the date is over, what could possibly change my mind now?

Apparently, faith could.

As I started to close my eyes and fall into sleep, a noise was heard out from my window. Being the completely curious person I am, I got up to check. I opened the window, looked down, and my mouth gaped open when I saw who it was.

Sam. Holding a couple of rocks.

"Anna! Come down!" He whisper/yelled. I listened, and turned to walk out the door. But first, I grabbed a jacket. I ran out of my house, sneaking past a sleeping Elsa. The cool wind hit me fast, and I wrapped my sweater tighter around me as I walked around the corner.

"Sam, what are you doing here?" I asked. He bit his lip.

"I feel like our date wasn't finished yet." Sam said. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I thought it was a great date." I said honestly. He shook his head.

"Nope. It felt incomplete." He insisted. I sighed.

"All right, well, what do you think it was miss-"

I got cut off by Sam grabbing my arms, bring me into him. His lips smashed against mine, and the next thing I knew, we were kissing.

:o

I kissed him back, my arms snaking around his neck so I could hold him. He embraced me, and we stood there kissing for what felt like hours. I pulled apart, needing to breath. Sam smirked, letting me go and taking a step back.

"Done." He said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. Sam smirked.

"Our date is now complete. And, I'm asking you out on another one too. Friday?" He asked. I nodded involuntarily, smiling.

"How could I possibly say no?" I asked. Before I turned to go back home, I kissed him again.

And it felt as amazing as it did thirty seconds ago.

---------------------------

I woke up with a grin on my face. I pulled on a black tshirt and a dark pink cardigan, with a blue skirt and black leggings underneath. Then, I put on black boots. I skipped down the stairs, and kissed Elsa's cheek.

"Good morning Elsa!" I sang cheerfully, serving my self breakfast. She smirked.

"Someone's cheerful. You haven't been this happy since..." Elsa gasped, clapping her hands together. I lifted an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked. She smiled, hugging me.

"You kissed Sam!" Elsa cried. I could literally feel the redness in my cheeks start to show. She pointed at my face and grinned.

"Yes you did! You're blushing!" She yelled, jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes.

"I feel like our age roles have switched around here." I said. Elsa pouted.

"Sooooo... What did it feel like!?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Uh uh. I don't kiss and tell." I said. Elsa frowned.

"I'll get it out of you eventually." She said. I narrowed my eyes.

"Hey! I didn't harrass you about Jack!" I said. Elsa lifted her eyebrows and I sighed in defeat, remembering the day she told me about her new friend.

"I'm going to school!" I said, walking out. I grabbed my backpack, and left the house.

---------------------

I was greeted outside of Jay's house by a grinning Jay. I narrowed my eyes.

"What? Are you here to ask me about my date too?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I already know. By the way, I knew he would kiss you!" My mouth gaped open.

"Are you a stalker or something?!" I asked. Jay rolled his eyes.

"Taurtis texted me last night. He told me Sam came home way too happy, so we put one and one together..." He started to say. I frowned, pushing him slightly.

"You guys are so annoying!" I groaned, entering the school. Sam and Tauris were waiting for us. All four of us stood in awkward silence until..

"So are you two a couple now or what?" I turned and saw Sookie, checking out her freshly painted nails. 

"W-what?" I asked in confusion. She scoffed.

"Ok, I maybe known for my ability to be rude, but I'm pretty sure every single person at this school knew about you two liking each other." I blushed. It was that obvious?!

"Why do you care?" I asked. Sookie shrugged.

"I don't. I'm just in for the gossip." She said. I nodded, again seeing her for what she really was. 

"Actually, I was wondering that myself..." I turned and frowned at Taurtis.

"Taurtis!" I hissed. He shrugged protectively. I groaned on the inside.

"Well?" Asked Sookie, looking at my eyes for the first time in a while. I furrowed my eyebrows together, thinking of an excuse to say, until...

"Yes. Now please leave me and my girlfriend alone." I heard Sam say. Sookie grinned.

"Great! Time for rumo- I mean, spreading the word!" She said, skipping off. I saw her greet Hans with a kiss. 

"We're a couple now?" I asked. Sam turned bright red.

"Oh, was I not supposed to say that?" Asked Sam. I shook my head.

"It's just fine, Sam." I said, hugging him.

A/N I hope none of you are mad at me! But at least I left several of you fangirling, right?!