Chapter one

Kate's POV

"Hush hush my baby," I cooed softly. Bear stopped crying and slowly drifted to sleep.

I swear having children is honestly a dream and nightmare all in one. Life has been so hard. Taking care of my children, Mia and Joe.

Plus Mia is a teenager now. She has higher demands, and is more moody and disrespectful towards her parents. Well, she kinda hates her dad. I let her visit him now and then but she prefers to stay with me.

Joe is always getting up to mischief, and he's such a troublemaker, I get tired of him sometimes.

My husband, Ned Rocknroll walked into the room, as I lay Bear down in his cot.

"Hey baby," he smiled, coming up to me and cuddling me from behind. "Is Bear asleep?"

"Yes, and about time too. I think he has a bad cold, his nose has been running and he's been crying for ages. I finally got him to settle down," I complained.

"Well as long as he sleeps for a bit, and Joe and Mia are in school, we can have some quiet time to ourselves," he smirked.

Quiet time to ourselves. My definition of quiet couple time is different to Ned's definition of quiet couple time. I know all Ned wants these days is sex. I wish he could just calm down and we could watch a movie or something. Now that's what I call quiet time.

"Um...yeah," I said, giving him a small smile.

Leo's POV

"Babe, you have to slim down, no need to get mad but I'm just sayin. Hun, I like a guy with a good body!" Kelly said in a bitchy tone.

"I'm not getting mad, I'm just saying, that people get old. We can't stay in amazing shape forever...just like you won't be young forever. Baby, those wrinkles will come one day. It's inevitable," I sighed.

I could see Kelly was getting more and more frustrated with what I said. She put on her I'm-so-mad-I-will-kill-you face. I really don't care for once. I thought we were right together but we are going down the wrong path.

"You are such an asshole, do you know that?" She gave me an icy stare. I had a feeling she wasn't joking around with me.

"I know babe," I replied sarcastically. I really didn't care what she thought anymore. I'm done pampering her. She doesn't like me, she can leave.

Ever since I've been dating the famous model Kelly, the paparazzi went wild. I've been through so many girls, I just can't find my heart.

"One day," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Kelly turned around and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Oh, nothing."

Kelly's POV

Oh my god my good-for-nothing boyfriend won't listen to me, and it's the worst. He doesn't have any fucking respect for me anymore. I have so many good looking guys I can date, but I chose him. And he doesn't give a fuck about it. Shit, one day I'm gonna just pack my bags and leave. Then let's see what Leonardo DiCaprio does. He thinks he's king, just because he's so famous.

Kate's POV

Ned took my hand and led me to our bedroom. Honestly I was exhausted and in no mood to have sex. He's just got to chill. He's always so horny, I'm scared there is something wrong with him.

He grabbed me and pulled me onto the bed, kissing me and sticking his tongue in my mouth. He started to kiss me more and more intensely.

Slowly, he started taking his clothes off, and pulling my clothes off too since I wasn't making an effort at all. I didn't even kiss him back.

"What's the matter sweetheart?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I lied.

He quickly resumed kissing me and slowly unhooked my bra. I moaned, not because he was trying to sexually arouse me, but because I had a terrible headache.

Just as he was about to take the rest of my clothes off when Bear wailed from his cot. God bless you Bear! He really saved my ass today. That's my boy.

"Oh! I better go tend to Bear. I'm sorry, maybe some other time?" I exaggerated.

Ned looked disappointed, but started getting dressed again and exited the room, not even offering to help out with baby Bear.

It's almost time to pick up the kids. I better go do it, since I doubt Ned will use his initiative and go do it.

I cradled Bear and wrapped him in a shawl, taking him downstairs and outside to the car, and buckled him into his car seat.

Ned's car was gone, and I could guess where he had gone. He's always out "having fun with his mates" because that seems like the only thing he knows how to do. He doesn't know what family time is. All he knows is fun, sex, clubbing and golf. He loves golf. He doesn't give two hoots about his wife and children.

I groaned at the thought of me doing everything by myself every single day. I'm the one who earns most of the money in this house from my acting career. To be honest, he's the one who spends it the most.

I drove thinking quietly to myself, as Bear made silly baby noises in the background.

"Hello kids!" I said cheerfully, when Mia and Joe hopped into the car. Mia sat in the passengers seat and Joe hopped in the back with Bear.

"Hey mom. Guess what!" Mia exclaimed.

"What?"

"I got an A+ on my test today! First time I've got one," she said happily.

"That's great honey! I'm so proud of you!"

"Big deal," groaned Joe.

"Joe! You should be happy for your sister," I scolded.

"Huhhhh...congrats," he mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever...I mean, thanks." Mia said looking out the window.

It's so hard to handle them all alone, with hardly any support from Ned. I feel like it's chewing at my life bit by bit at a time. I think it's time I had a chat with Ned about it.

Leo's POV

I lay in bed, next to Kelly, who was facing the other way, fast asleep.

She won't listen to me. I feel like it's taking my life away bit by bit. I'm scared I'll never find the right woman for me. I'm not getting any younger, my wrinkles are becoming deeper, my age is going higher up the age scale.

I've always been known as America's bachelor, but I have a dream of having a family one day. Beautiful children that I can love. Grandchildren one day. And a lovely wife whom I can love and keep in my heart for the rest of my life.

I just can't imagine having that life with Kelly. It's so hard to picture. I want to be happy.