Chapter 43- Toper, Thalian and Percabeth (Zach is a loner)

Andy's POV

"So...I ah, gah...uhmm...uh... want...uh...movie...uhmm...?"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Here I am, talking to none other than Annabeth Chase. I started to sweat so bad. My heart started to beat so fast. Last time I check, I have no heart.

"Wait...uh...those aren't...those aren't...words." I muttered to myself as I step in front of Annabeth. She looked at me skeptically, as if trying to know what I just said.

"Spill it, Amnesia boy." She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. I silently cursed some words I shouldn't say, but I did. I'm a bad ass.

It has been four months since I met Annabeth and I've been thinking about a 'thought' for a while. I couldn't bring myself so Thalia made me forcefully do it.

"You know what? Nevermind." I breathed. For a while, we just stood there. Her gray eyes looking so familiar that it give me headaches.

I turned around ready to march out of awkward situations which I've always had. My knees feel like jell-o and my heartbeats feel like it can outrun Usain Bolt.

I walked away, and started to go wherever the heck the yellow brick road leads me. I'm starting to sound like Dorothy.

Thalia and Annabeth finally had their dorms, which is not in any way near the boy's dorms since the whole school knows what college can bring.

I headed towards the elevator at the end of the hallway. I have this feeling that Annabeth is still looking at me behind.

I pushed the botton 'down'. I waited for about two minutes without looking back. With my usual luck, the door opened revealing Thalia. Why did it have to be Thalia?

As usual, Thalia looked at me with eyebrows raise and glanced at Annabeth's direction, probably noticing that the plan didn't work. I'm a loser.

Ian was standing beside her with a slight amused expression. How the heck did they became a couple? I would never know.

Ian was known as the type of a formal person. He likes to study and always have that nerd glasses which always made him a nerdy bad boy. He wears leather jacket with a bright pink tshirt in beneath and had this cool Beats hanging on his neck.

His maroon hair wasn't exactly messy. Somehow it was swept in one side. Thalia and Ian were the evidence of opposites. I guess cupid stuck an arrow in between them and boom...they like each other.

"Didn't work, I guess?", Thalia sighed. Without any word, I nodded my head. She made a tsk tsk sound and whispered something at Ian, and Ian nodded.

"I'm just gonna go now, Thalia." I blurted out, losing my courage.

Thalia lookes at me straight,
"That is a really great example of a horrible Idea."

Thalia stepped out of the elevator and Ian closed the door, looking at me with his dark malevolent eyes and mischevous smile. As if planning something evil.

Then he looked at Thalia, smiling.

"Good luck, dude. Nice knowing you."

Ian had that effect on people. He's always been that non smiling, nonchalant and uncaring boy. But when he did care, then havoc is probably near.

And when he smile that evil smile of him, you know you're in deep trouble. Usually, Ian only teases his friends. And I know he's a good guy. He's just really like that.

Thalia made me turn around, then pushes me forward until we came towards a super confused Annabeth.

"So Andy wants to say something to you, Annie." Thalia looked at me expectantly.