Chapter Twelve-I'm either insane or dreaming

°Not Edited°

My screams seized when a big white timber wolf moved in front of me as if protecting me. He snapped his teeth at the wolves and they slowly backed up, their heads down. I frowned and Tate buried his face in my neck. Holy fucking shit. That white wolf was the same exact one I saw last night and he looked just like Talon. He even had the same collar I made for Talon. The same one that man was...

"I need to sit."

I plopped down where I was, contemplating whether or not I was insane or dreaming. Please be dreaming! Please be dreaming! The white wolf approached me and I scooted back, Tate and I clinging to each other. I wanna go home.

I just want to go home, tuck Tate in, then curl into a ball and pretend this never happened. Pretend that the man I cherished and loved never died. Pretend this was all a dream. But this couldn't be a dream. It was too real and I knew I wasn't insane for I could feel the wolf's paw brush against my leg as it neared.

This is real. Oh God.

One question kept coming into my mind and I desperately needed it answered. Is this Talon? He was bigger than Talon, but he could have grown right? This had to be Talon. Why else would he have that exact sane collar?

The wolf's nose brushed against mine and I tensed. He raised his paw and looked to my hand. Oh... I raised my hand and he hit his paw against it as if high-fiving me. High paw... I squinted my eyes and and turned my hand, my palm facing up. He brought his paw down onto my palm. Paw down... I made a fist. He hit his claws against it. Paw bump.

That high-paw, paw down, and paw bump was a handshake I'd taught him. This was Talon, how else would he know the wolf handshake. Then, who was... The wolf began to grow, his fur residing. I heard bones snap and crack and soon the male who claimed to be Talon was naked in a crouch position before me.

The world then went black.

-------------------------------

"Mom mom mom mom, mommy mommy mommy mommy, mama mama mama mama, ma ma ma-" My hand shot out and covered Tate's mouth, my eyes opening and meeting his. "Mommy hears you. Don't have to repeatedly call me." I let my hand fall. I sat up, noticing that I was in an unfamiliar blue room that was the size of my living room. And when I say blue I mean blue like everything was blue. The closet, the wardrobe, the dresser, the bathroom door, the curtains, the carpet, and the bed. "Wow." The bed I was on was a California king and made me look small. I looked down and saw I was in a sports bra and yoga pants. Stephanie.

"Mom I'm hungry."

I looked to Tate and sighed. "I don't know this place so I don't know if-"

"Moooooooom, pleeeeaaasssse."

I flicked his forehead. "One, don't interrupt me boy, and two, fine. You lucky I love you." I scooted off the bed and walked to the door, Tate close behind me. I opened the door and we both peeked our heads out. I looked left and Tate looked right, then I looked right and Tate looked left. We looked at each other and nodded.

We slowly emerged from the room and tip toed down the hall. When we heard voices coming from the conjoined hall we dove through a door that led into a closet. I gently shut the door and waited for the voices to pass.

"I heard Talon has some human sleeping in his room."

"Ugh, I bet she's some ugly slut."

"Yeah, I bet she reeks of STDs."

Welp, looks like I found the bitches.

If it weren't for the fact that I had my son with me I would beat that chick's ass for talking about someone she doesn't know. That is just rude. She lucky my baby with me. When the voices disappeared Tate and I slipped from the closet and crept down the hall. We found some stairs and I picked Tate up. I slid down the stair rails, Tate softly giggling in my arms. When I reached the bottom I set Tate down.

There was a huge living room to my right, a door to the outside world before me, and a swinging door on my left. I had a feeling I had no chance in escaping-don't ask me how-so I went to the swinging door. I entered, Tate close behind, and saw a HUGE empty kitchen. Perfect.

I quickly made Tate and I a couple of sandwiches and set them on a plate. Tate raided the fridge and picked up a Dr.Pepper and a juice box. That's my baby. We nodded to each other and walked to the door, but sadly it swung open. "What the hell?"

Who entered?!

God, the suspense is killing me!!

Pic of Tate>>>>>>>>