Chapter 5

Bella's pov
I walk back onto the boat to find Talia introducing Damian to Bruce / Batman. Damian looks at me and we start to talk in the language of the league. Thjkbudj jdidj. Usjdh jsjndf hdhdhdj Bella (I'm worried I don't trust these two Bella Damian said to me) hgf hffv hfd hgd Damian hfdfhh hgdg hhjv jhffj gghjn hdsu yfshjj hhijj hhijj hhh jjjvd koivu urs jjd jii hds kk ddhk ( it will be fine Damian I grew up with them. If they do hurt you then I will kill them.) Fj ( OK Damian said) What were you two talking about Batman asked me. Nothing you need to now about. I said that and then Batman took us to the bat cave. Welcome to the bat cave Bruce says to us. Hello again miss Bella Alfred says. Oh Alfred it is nice to see you again I say that as I hug him. Damian and Jessica this is Alfred. Just because Alfred is a Butler does not mean you can treat him bad u say to the two children. They nod in agreement. You haven't changed much I say as Jessica and Damian walk up stairs with Alfred. I walk over to look at the costume wall there lies the old Robin costume. Someone walks up behind me and I flip them. I turn around and say I am sorry but all I see is a boy in a Robin costume and he has raven hair with green eyes. He looks at me and says Um who are you and why are you here. Ah I say you must be the new Robin. Hi I am Bella and you are Tim Drake. Yeah that would be me he says.