Chapter 12

Nightwing's pov
We got to the temple. Jessica and Damian were leading the way while I was behind them and Batman was holding Bella. We got to the pit but there stood Deathstroke with a gun to Damian's moms head. Damian runs up to him and starts to fight. Batman puts Bella down and goes to fight with us.
Jessica's pov
Dad please don't do this I say. You had your chance to join me but you chose not to he says. I will not let you do this I say to him. Well I guess I will have to take you down with them he says to me. Me, Damian, Nightwing, and Batman start to fight him.
Damian's pov
I am fighting Deathstroke he is about to shoot me but my mother get hit instead. Mom I say as I run towards her. Deathstroke runs away. Father picks her up and Nightwing does the same as Bella the two of them walk into the pit and drop them in and hope they will walk up.
Bella's pov
I now this feeling. I am wet and my heart is beating again I open my eyes up and swim to the surface no one is there so I go search. I get to the boiler room and see Damian fighting Deathstroke while everyone else is fighting his goons. I see Damian fall back Deathstroke had a sword to Damian's throat. I get out of my hiding spot and then I jump behind Deathstroke and then I kick him. Guess who I say. No no no I killed you. Now Slade we all now I have cheated death before so who says I couldn't again. We start to fight. I get him down with no sword or any protection. I put my sword to his throat. Kil me he says be the killer you were raised to be he says. Well guess what I was also raised to care about people's lives. But I really don't like you. That is when people scream my name Bella don't do it they say. I pull my sword away and the jab it through his shoulder and then say I may not like to kill but I do like punishing my victims. After that I walk away from Slade.
Author's note
In the picture pretend that Nightwing is also in the pit and is holding Bella.