the Eviction

pinky pie walked slowly and steadily. she checked her hooves to see if all the blood from making rainbow dash into a cupcake was washed off. "phew" she sighed to herself. she made her way to mrs. cakes bakery. "pinky pie" twilight yelled stopping pinky in her tracks. pinky flinched checking her hooves to make sure there still wasn't any blood. "you have a message from queen celestia and princess luna" she continued. pinky heaved small sigh to herself. " a message from our dear queen and princess herself" she said in the most cheerful she could possibly make. pinky secretly thought to herself I can just imagine them in a cupcake. "yes" twilight said shakily " here it says dear pinky pie from all the mishap in town that we believe to be caused by you, you are hereby evicted from ponyville to live alone in the smoggy swamps". " what!!!!" I screamed in outrage. "you have forty-eight hours to leave our peaceful town so pack quickly because we will check every town as soon as time is up, oh pinky I wish you could stay" twilight said quietly " I'll help you pack". " oh don't worry about me" pinky said happily" I can pack all my stuff in five minutes so how about I make a party for us all to enjoy and everypony's invited" but first, pinky thought to herself, I'm gonna pay the princess and queen a little visit.

____________________________________________________________________________________

so everybody there goes one chapter because I'm lazy and all that kind of stuff I might not update for a month----------don't forget to comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!! (:-)