Chapter 36

*Roxie's p.o.v.*

Today we have to go to a meeting about what Rick and Pete. Me and Carl are actually on our way now.

"What do you think is gonna happen?" I ask him. "A whole lot of shit." He says. We keep walking till we get to the little place outside. It's dark outside still.

"We are here to discuss what happened just a few days ago between Rick and Pete." Deanna starts.

Thirty minutes pass and Rick and Pete still aren't here.  "I would have liked it if Rick was here." Deanna says. "Just give him more time, he'll be here." Maggie says.

Deanna talks a little bit more but I tune her out because she's stupid.

"There's a vast ocean of shit that you people don't know shit about. Rick knows every fine grain of said shit." Abraham says.

"Listen guys, I know it may not seem like it now, but you people need us to survive. We have been outside of walls for most of this damn apocalypse and you have been inside of these walls shitting your pants. We know more about this world than you do. Yes, Rick went crazy, and I'm not saying that it was the right thing to do, but it happens to all of us. If you were out there, you would have gone crazy too.  He lost his wife, his best friend, and in the beginning of this whole thing, his son got shot! To be honest, you people, annoy the crap out of me for treating us like we don't know what we're talking about, and I've had enough of it. So please, for the love of God, put yourself in Rick's shoes, and think about this." I say looking around at everyone.

They all give me shocked looks. Carl grabs my hand and squeezes it. I squeeze back and lean against him.

All of the sudden Rick walks in with a walker and slams it on the ground. "I found this inside the walls. The gate was open." Rick says

Then Pete shows up with michonne's katana. Carl pushes me behind him. Pete says something but I can't make out the words. "Think about what your doing." Reg says to Pete.

"I know what I'm doing." Pete says. He lifts up michonne's katana but accidentally slits Reg's throat. Regs falls to the ground. Deanna catches him and hold his head in her lap while he dies.

"Rick, do it." She says. Without hesitation Rick turns around and kills Pete. Then a black man shows up with Aaron and my dad is beside him. I guess they went out earlier after we went on that run.

"Rick?" The man asks.

What the hell is going on?

A/N. Hey guys! I'm super sorry for not updating in so long and for this being a really small and sucky chapter. I needed to get this chapter in though so bare with me here. Btw twd is on this Sunday! I'm so excited!!!

-xoxo🗿I found myself dreaming, in silver and gold, like a scene from a movie, that every broken heart knows.