Kiss

Its been about a month since the party and Maka hasn't done anything like that one night. I can't tell if thats a good or bad thing. Maka hasn't said anything about it either, I don't think she has forgotten it. I walked into class and saw that Maka was already in her seat, I sat down in my seat which is right next to her.

"Good morning Crona, how are you?"

"I-im good, how are you?"

"I'm good. So summer break is going to be here pretty soon, what are you planning to do?"

"Oh right, um I don't think i'm going to do anything. What am I supposed to do during summer break?"

"Oh, well um, you can do lots of things," the bell rang, "I'll tell you after class." I forgot about summer break. I've never had a summer break before so what am I supposed to do? Class ended and Maka started to explain to me a bunch of things that could be fun during summer break.

"Wow, thats a lot of things to do. I don't think I know what I want to do."

"Thats okay, there are lots of things to do. So I'll show you some really fun things this summer." Maka giggled.

"O-okay, sounds like fun." I smiled and we went to our classes. After school I had tons of homework to do, all the teachers are giving us tons of homework to get us prepared for the final tests at the end of the year. I went to walk to my room when Maka got my attention.

"Wow Crona, thats a lot of homework. Do you mind if I work with you in the library? I got a lot of homework today too."

"Y-yeah, that would be f-fine." We went to the library and started to work on our homework together. She helped me a lot on the questions I didn't understand. She was always so nice to me.

"You understand that now? See its not that hard, your really smart you know?" She surprised me with that.

"U-uh, y-yeah. But y-you're much s-smarter." I blushed slightly.

"Thank you." We went back to working on our homework. I saw that everyone had left the library. I looked at the clock and it was 6. Wow it got late fast. I guess while no one is in the library, I can ask Maka about last month.

"Hey, uh Maka?"

"Huh?"

"So, about last month, after you walked me home. How come you did that?" Her face instantly went red.

"Oh um, I uh." She didn't know what to say, I felt kinda bad for making her blush and made her uncomfortable.

"S-sorry. I shouldn't of asked." I was started to get up when she stopped me.

"No its okay. You are my best friend Crona, I couldn't ever lose you. I know that Medusa talked to you the night you went to Kid's first party. I didn't want anything to happen to you again." Her face was still really blushed and she was having trouble talking to my face, she looked down a lot and looked at me for only a couple seconds. I started to blush too, she was really worried about me. I didn't know what to do, I just sat there.

"I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable. I won't do it again, I promise." She stood up and started walking away when I hurried and got up and grabbed her arm.

"N-no don't go. You didn't m-make me u-uncomfortable. It j-just r-really surprised m-me," I turned her around so she could look at me, "you are my best friend too. I couldn't lose you either." She hugged me really tight.

"Im glad you feel the same Crona. I'm sorry, I just can't help but think about the time when Medusa almost killed you. It hurts me everytime, I-i'm sorry." She started crying and I hugged her back. I started crying too and we just stood there crying and hugging. Eventually we stopped crying and we packed our stuff up.