Preview: characters part 1

Mountain village
Ashton
Ashton is 16 years old. He has black hair and green eyes. Ashton is naturally skilled with a sword. Megumi's father taught him the basics before he left for war. He has no known parents. He was found by the village chief by the river side unconscious. The village chief took him in and made him his grandson. Aston's best friend his megumi. He was given the same birthday has her. He cares deeply for megumi and would do anything to protect her.

Megumi
Megi is 16 years old. She has red hair and green eyes. Her father is fighting in the war and her mother is the village healer. Megumi is training to be a healer and her mother is her teacher. megumi is next in line to be the village shrine maiden. She is best friends with Aston and has secret feeling of love for him.

Zen
Zen is Aston's adopted grandfather and village chief. He is wise and caring. He also as a good since of humor.

Karen
Karen is megumi's mother. She is the village healer. Karen act as a foster mother for Aston. She cares for everyone in the village.

Lee
Lee is megumi's father. He is fighting in the war. He his also the one who taught Aston how to swordfight.  He is a foster father for Ashton.

Crew of the Gecko

Kaito
Kaito is the captain of the gecko. He's very goofy and likes to play pranks. Aston didn't like him at first; in time grows to respect him. He becomes like an older brother to Aston.

Ema
Ema is a wizardess from the magic kingdom. Not really know much about her past or the real reason why she left the kingdom. Ema becomes a teacher to megumi.

Hal
Hal is the weapons expert on the geico. He's in charge of matinance of the geico's weapons and supply of amo.

Greg
Greg is the ship's cook. He is very OCD about his kitchen. If you use his kitchen you better clean up after yourself because if you don't; he'll give you the silent treatment.

Sora
Sora may be the youngest crew member on the geico but, you won't find a better mechanic than her. She take pride in her work. She also doesn't like being called short. She has a short temper and won't hesitate to punch someone for making her mad.