Going to work

It was Emily's mom (Lindsey). I thought you said you would be back at 8:00 James asked. I finished early Linsey said.

So did Emily get in trouble she asked James. Uh no he replied. That's good she said. It's sure is James said. You should take Emily out of the house and do something with her Linsey said. What why James asked. You haven't seen her in years she replied back. Fine James said then grabbed the keys from the table. Lets go James said to Emily them looked at the top of the stairs. How did you know I was here Emily asked. I just knew he said then walked out of the door as Emily followed. They both got in the car. James started it the pulled out of the driveway. Where are we going Emily asked. Uh I guess you could call it work he said. Emily starred out the window until the car was parked.

Emily an James got our of the car. There was a small brown building with a black door. James knocked then waited for a minute then knocked again. Hold on a voice yelled from inside. A guy opened the door. Whitey nice to see yea the guy said then Emily and James walked in. Tim how many god damn times did I tell you to quit calling me that name James said. Sorry sir the guy said. There was a round table and two more guys that siting at. James sat down then waved to Emily to sit by him. Emily came and sat by James. There was a a knock at the door. Who could it be this time Tim said then opened the door.

Tim got punched then the door got kicked open. Three men came in. Two had guns. Everyone stood up except Emily. James stood in front of Emily. Where's our 5 million one of the guys asked. I told you I'm not giving it to you James replied. Ok fine the man said then shot James in the foot. James fell to the ground.

Emily gasp. One men grabbed Emily then took her outside. The other two men pointed there guns at everyone then backed out of the building.
Emily was thrown into a trunk of a car.
Tim helped James up. What should we do Tim asked. Follow them James said. Don't you need to go to the hospital Tim asked. I'm fine James said then limped over to the door. James looked back at the guys by the table. What the hell are you waiting for James asked. They all followed James to his car. Tim you drive James said then threw him the key then they all got in.