Korean Drama Moment #8

[Reference: My Love From Another Star]

[At Do Min Joon's terrace, looking at Cheon Song Yi's billboard]

Cheon Song Yi: Do you know why I moved here? I can see that well. That's the most expensive place in this country. To put an advertisement up there, it costs as much as $100,000 per month. That's why the face of the hottest star at the time gets put up there. So now, that's me.

Do Min Joon: I didn't know there was such a thing until today.

Cheon Song Yi: It's probably because you're so out of it that you didn't recognize me. It took 12 years for me to get to that place. Before I go to sleep and when I wake up in the morning too, when I'm depressed, when I'm hungry but can't eat anything because I'm on a diet, if I look at that, it makes me feel better. It also makes me kind of full too. When I'm hurt by others too, if I see myself smiling prettily like that, it comforts me a little. That's how I am.

Do Min Joon: Do you want to know the method to not be hurt by people? Don't give or take anything. Don't expect anything either. Then, you won't be disappointed or hurt.

Cheon Song Yi: Where is the fun of living then? You've never had a guest at home, right?
Just by looking at you, you don't seem to have friends either. Do you have a family?
Living like an island like this, aren't you lonely?

Do Min Joon: There are over 10 reporters who are waiting for you in front of my door. Out of people who live down there, more than half of them would know you well. Your manager, coordinator, fans . . . There are always a lot of people around you, but you are here alone.

Cheon Song Yi: Why am I alone? We are here together.

Comment and let me know your favorite kpop girl groups out there. What about you?