「Chapter 1」

【A/N】: Well, even though this is not my first fanfic but ahh I'm still no good. Pardon for my grammar mistake =_=;

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V. ~

Spring are finally here as the trees bloom with many beautiful cherry blosoms.

Well, that would also means a new semester has just begun.

Everyone is so excited about start studying in a new school and having new friends.

But a certain girl doesn't seems too fond about the idea.

In fact, she is annoyed by it.

(Y/N) (L/N) , after her parents death, has turned into a very reserved person and is unable to fully open up to others.

And so, going to school will be just another boring day for her.

As she walked into the school hall, she quickly took a seat at the corner, not wanting to attract any attention.

She opened up a book and started reading, ignoring everything that happens around her.

Even when the Principal start giving his speech on the stage, she never bother to listen to him.

Yeah, nothing seemed to attract her eyes.

Well, not really.

There is a certain silver haired guy that stands out alot.

Aside from his hair color, he wore a mask that covered the tip of his nose to his collarbone.

'Weird.' she thought

After the speech, a few teachers approached the students and led them to their respected classes.

'Class 1 - A?'

Well, all she could say is, she thought she was just some average student.

So its kinda surprising.

Nevertheless, she walked into the classroom and viewed the surrounding.

As usual, she would definitely take the last seat at the corner which is near the window.

Few minutes later, their homeroom teacher finally entered the classroom.

"Mornin' students." He said as he placed a book on the teachers' table.

"From now on, I will be your homeroom teacher. You can call me Minato-sensei." He flashed a smile to everyone.

Somehow she rolled her eyes as she heard other girls drooling over their new sensei.

When Minato-sensei began going throught the name list, he start calling out names.

"Obito Uchiha?"

"Here!"

There goes a cheerful boy with googles on his forehead, waving his hand like an idiot.

"Alright. Rin Nohara?"

"Yes, sir."

A brunette sitting beside Obito raised her arms and smiled cheerfully too.

'Why are they so happy all the time?'

She stared at those two talking and giggling with each other.

"(Y/N) (L/N)?"

She just raised her arm and stared blankly at her teacher.

When she was about to shift her gaze to the window outside, a certain name was called.

"Kakashi Hatake?"

"Here."

A rather dull voice was heard in front of her

That was when she noticed the silver haired guy.

'Ohh the masked guy again.'

She stared at the back of his head and turn to see other girls probably fangirling about him.

'How annoying.'

Eventually, class ended rather quickly as its just first day of school.

Some students waved goodbyes to their new friends.

Some start hanging out with them and exchanging their phone numbers

Well to her, she will just walk home alone.

Today is just a boring day

~ CHAPTER 1 END ~