Chapter 10: Love Also Comes with Forgiveness

"You know mom used to tell me when you love someone, you learn to forgive them 'cause you find it hard to live without them" Jana mutters stopping Dianna on her tracks as she looks back at her. "She also used to tell me love comes with pain" Jana looks back at the grave before looking back at Dianna. "I didn't understand her at first until now." Dianna was having a mix feeling with where her wife was going with this. "Mom's right. She's always right. Yes I admit you hurt me, you caused me pain I never experienced" she clears her throat. "But I can't let the best thing that happened to me slip through my fingers" Dianna watches as Jana walks towards her stopping in front of her. "I promised myself, when I find my soul mate, I will not let anything tear us apart. Even if it means I have to fight every man who wants to take you away from me. And I keep my vows. To love and honor you till death do us part." Silence surrounds them as all Dianna can do was smile at Jana, she feels relief surge through her whole body as Jana smiles at her.

"Thank you" Dianna whispers.

"Come on. I haven't introduce you properly to my mom" Jana takes hold of her hand as they walk back to the grave. "Mom, this is Dianna. The love of my life, my saviour and the mother of your future grandchild" Jana says looking at Dianna. "Mom I know you'd love her if you're here."

"Hello again Liz. I wish we met. Jana's an exceptional woman and a wonderful wife. Thank you again" Dianna says looking at the engraved name. "I promise to love her for all eternity" she adds before Jana tugs her back to their cars. On their way they meet up with Jilliana and Jaycee, Jillian had a knowing smile plastered on her lips while Jaycee grins at seeing his favorite aunts.

"You did this?" Jana asks as to which Jillian nods. "Thanks" she adds before Jayce runs up to the couple.

"Hey there Jay" Dianna smiles at the boy.

"Mommy told me I'm going to have a girl cousin soon" the boy says looking at his aunts with twinkling eyes.

"Yes Jay. 6 months from now exactly" Dianna says looking at Jana before looking back at Jaycee.

"And I'm sure you're going to protect her from anyone right Jay?" Jana states getting a chest puff and salute from her nephew. "We're going home. You want us to wait up for you two?" Jana asks her sister who shakes her head no.

"You go ahead. We'll drop by after we're done here. Come on Jaycee let's go see grandma" Jillian says as they walk to the grave. The older Kuran looks back to watch Jana and Dianna get into Dianna's car knowing Jana had called someone to get her car before smiling down at her mother's grave while her son prays.

"Mommy, can I go visit dad?" she hears her 10-year-old asks.

"Okay. Go with Manuel" with that Jaycee walks up to their butler and the two walk to her husband's grave. "Hi mom. I know you didn't want me to meddle but I also know making Jana visit you would help her. You always help us with our problems. Jaycee's been good, he's a good boy and he's growing up fast. Dad's been great, I bet he came here yesterday. Sorry I haven't been visiting often, I'm travelling so much I hope you're not mad at me" Jillian pauses. "I really miss you mom but I know you're in a great place now and I know Trevor's with you. I miss both of you" she looks up to see Jaycee and Manuel walking back. "But you two are always with me. I love you" she finishes just as the two stop in front of her.

"Don't cry mom" Jaycee hugs her before reaching up and wiping her tears. "I'm here mommy, I promised dad and grandma I'll take care of you" the boy adds with his charming smile. Jaycee has always been a sweet boy, something Jillian always admired.

"I know baby and I love you for that" Jillian smiles kissing Jaycee on the cheeks before they walk back to their car.

My parents love story isn't perfect. It started out with a contract. It went through trials and troubles. I may had came from a family that society frowns upon but I don't care because no matter how imperfect our family is, no matter what others say, my parents' love is unbreakable. It withstood every trial life threw at it. My parents taught me love is a risk, it comes with both pain and forgiveness. What started out as a pretend marriage ended with two souls finding each other. If anyone asks me what's my favorite love story of all time, I'd tell them my parents'.

"Haidee, ready to go?" Dianna calls to her teenage daughter.

"I'm almost done mom" Haidee looks back down at her grandmother's grave. "I love you grandma" the teen finishes before running off to her mothers.

"What did you tell your grandma?" Jana asks as they get in the car.

"The things you told me" Haidee smiles the same smile she took after her mama. Seeing her moms frowning she continues. "I told grandma your love story and thank her for everything she had done" she grins as her moms shake her head.

"I swear she is just like you" Dianna whispers to Jana who grins as well. Haidee looks out the window hiding her smile as her moms playfully banters as they drive back home.

Yeah, my life is already perfect. Haidee thinks to herself looking back at her parents.

~Fin.

A/N: Sorry about the ending, I can't think of anything better to end the story so if it suck, I am so sorry. Hope you enjoyed. Comment? :)