part 24

Afternoon

All the elders went to visit some temple and places around after lunch and now only gang was there.

The dare was still on.during lunch boys tried to manaofy to girls to make them talk but it had done nothing but added oil in fire.girls were stubborn and ready to proof.

So now all were sitting in lounge with boys together on one side and girls on other side.

Girls were in full swing and ready to defeat boys.

Whereas boys were thinking to manaofy their Lady love and ready to be defeated.

"So guys...ready to do the dare...???" Armaan asked smiling but he got glare in return from the girls.

"HAAAAA....." All said together but the girls with little attitude.

Then armaan spinned the bottle and it stopped on atul first making him shock and girls chuckle.

Anjali was glaring him and he was all nervous now.

"Maadddhhhuurrriii...." He said.,"aj to mai gaya...plz mujhe bacha lend guys..." He pleaded them.boys gave him thumbs up while girls were enjoying the scene.

"Bhot bhigane ka shauk hai na...ab jao aur apne upar 1 nh 2 bhi nahi full 5 bucket paani dalo.WO b not the plain water but the ice water.u Know ice-water challenge.... Bhot dare dare kar rh the na..." Anjali told him the dare and listening all were shocked including girls.

Atul was almost in coma listening his sweet beautiful wife giving him such a cold challenge as in really COLDDDDDD man.

But he knows anyhow he has to make up with her and for that he was ready to do whatever she says.

So he went to garden where they all were ready to see the very first dare..

Atul first put a bucket of cold ice water which was actually very cold. Then he uttering some courage put the second bucket too.by now he was literally shivering with his teeth stiffing.

"Di plz jeej ko roko....aur pani dala to bimar pad jaege..." Riddhima told anjali to stop atul.

"Ha anji plzzzzz stop him" armaan said.

By now anjali's anger has turned into concern.

As atul was about to take the 3rd bucket,she hold his hand and nobbed her head in no saying don't do.she then take him inside holding his hand and others following them.

"Jao change kar k aao" she told in a breaking voice and went in kitchen.

All were quite and concerned for the very cute couple of the gang.

After 5min atul came to hall and anjali after him from kitchen.

"Wow..what a coincidence, aaye bhi to sath me" abhi said breaking the silence and got a smack on head from Rahul and a stern look from Nikki.

Anjali gave a mug of coffee to atul and taking towel from him which he was holding in hand started rubbing his hair.all were adoring the cute couple.

Atul knows that she is quite cause of guilt so he holds her hand making her sit next to him and takes her hand in his.

"Anjali,meri tarf dekho..." She nobs in no."I said look at me anjali."he said gravely. She looks in his eyes with tear to her eyes.